.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello to all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eazy E

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 9:09 pm

Hey there
how is everyone? Dunno if any of you remember me or not but i played retail gore from about 2000 to 2005 and just got SE downloaded about a week ago. Just thought i would say Hello and GG's other night tko rock
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 12:35 am

Yeah man i remember you long time ago...i think that we didn't get along back in times lol.But welcome back,and yeah ggs other night finaly some competition.
Back to top Go down
Eazy E

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 5:40 pm

well back in the day i had 2 other people that would play under my name and wouldnt use theres....so are you all playing gore SE or retail gore? or none at all? Ive only seen tko in SE,had hella lotta fun too rock
Back to top Go down
El Cobra

El Cobra

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 8:01 pm

Mainly Euros in retail these days...
Back to top Go down
Eazy E

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 1:11 am

oh.......I see
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 6:36 pm

Im playing SE at least 3 times a week,hmmm 9 - 12 pm (around)
Back to top Go down
Eazy E

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 9:02 pm

i play late saturday night and early sunday mornings.....seems to be the only time my ping is in good shape. Damn internet service i got really sucks tbh but its bout the only highspeed around so either that or dial up :L lol. But when i do play on a weekday i play under a dodge name cuz my ping is like 400 + :L.

Eazy E = Can't Get Right [UMC] lolz afro
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeThu 20 Nov 2008, 2:52 am

Yo whassup man.

Yeah I remember you, we talked a bunch of times. Dunno if you remember me you and 9er having fun on servers, jumping all over the maps discovering some new stuff etc. rock

WB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Eazy E

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 7:46 pm

Quote :
Dunno if you remember me you and 9er having fun on servers, jumping all over the maps discovering some new stuff etc.

Yeah man how could i forget.. We spent hours one night doing that shit lol.......Ahhh the good ole dayz of gore santa . I had ole sucky ass 56k too :L but ownt with it tbh....Now got cable but the shit ain't right lol
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 4:46 pm

LoLoL, how come it aint right? Lags or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Sponsored content

Hello to all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all   Hello to all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: General Gore-
Jump to: