.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gore video?

Go down 
+7
Obsessed
MirrorImage
TKO
Acromus
Carter
Mrcho
SirKillalot
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SirKillalot

SirKillalot

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 6:24 pm

any one ever try use a filming program to make a gore video? like fraps. I'v seen it done alot with world of warcraft and othergames but i'v never seen someone make a gore video.
If anyone has made one can you post them
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 8:21 pm

I did, a couple of months back.

Quality sucks though because the original video had something like 600mb, way too big so I had to reduce the graphics.\

Here it is:

http://media.putfile.com/GV-68
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
SirKillalot

SirKillalot

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 11:16 pm

Mrcho wrote:
I did, a couple of months back.

Quality sucks though because the original video had something like 600mb, way too big so I had to reduce the graphics.\

Here it is:

http://media.putfile.com/GV-68

was good movie but i see what you mean about the quality. There must be another program that has a higher quality mmm ill have to look around, thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 6:06 am

You can do perfect graphics with that program too, but you can't host the video nowhere on the internet because its too big, beside it would take 1 hour do download to be able to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Carter

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 1:35 pm

Hi guys! Nice to see ya. Awesome forum btw!!

About Gore movies. I know some pretty cool videos
check them out:

Gore Ladder & "High" Jumps
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zip_8SIy2Ng&feature=user

Gore Dance Video
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNbVYOsG348&feature=user

Gore Jumps & Stuff
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=miRSLazv8xQ&feature=user

And again nice forum! :)
Back to top Go down
Acromus

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 2:17 pm

Who made these 3 crappy movies Sleep

lol!
Back to top Go down
Carter

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 2:19 pm

you, fatface Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 2:27 pm

Nice movie guys ,now...how about some "war .ss. vs @s7"
Back to top Go down
Acromus

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 3:36 pm

yea, why not
I'll make a new post about that somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 5:21 pm

Thanks guys & welcome.

Great videos, thanks!
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 8:08 pm

Hahaha nice dance movie
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 3:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHyRg44ULEk

Here's my video I made of the recording I did a couple of months back. First movie I ever made of any kind without any help lol, I guess its not that tough afte all.I am playin noobish thru some parts coz the screen was lookin laggy coz of the recording.
e
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:55 am

Nice vid man
Back to top Go down
SHIZZLE

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:14 pm

Obsessed wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHyRg44ULEk

Here's my video I made of the recording I did a couple of months back. First movie I ever made of any kind without any help lol, I guess its not that tough afte all.I am playin noobish thru some parts coz the screen was lookin laggy coz of the recording.
e

LOLZ. Punch
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:06 pm

Ballack is usls
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 3:03 pm

..Chelsea,i thought that you are Juventus fan Shizz ???
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 3:09 pm

Lol...He his a Chelsea to the core type of a faggot.

Anyways Juve is gonna kick Chelsea's arse hard and knock them out of the Champions League Punch
Back to top Go down
SHIZZLE

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 10:38 pm

TKO wrote:
..Chelsea,i thought that you are Juventus fan Shizz ???

LOL, R U ON DRUGZ SIR ?

Obsessed wrote:
Lol...He his a Chelsea to the core type of a faggot.

Anyways Juve is gonna kick Chelsea's arse hard and knock them out of the Champions League Punch

cbf juve, there striker is 50 years old and buffon is no match for ballack and lampard.

The tinkerman will be defeated, although he prolly wants revenge for being sacked LOL.
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 12:18 am

SHIZZLE wrote:

cbf juve, there striker is 50 years old and buffon is no match for ballack and lampard.

The tinkerman will be defeated, although he prolly wants revenge for being sacked LOL.

Del Piero is still one of the best around, Ya he maybe 34-36 yrs old but still experience can make up for the tired legs and thats whats needed to break chelseas 100 yr old lookin defence...Cech failing to cut out simple crosses, Bosingwa doesn;t know to make tackles and Terry gettin away with fouls and cheap tackles only coz of his reputation. Besides, what makes you so confident that your gonna get pass Juve? Lol even your own manager stated in an interview"Chelsea players arent fit enough". Lmao. And in no way they are gonna get fit in a fortnight.

Cbf I dont think they can even beat Villa this Saturday. Chelsea is worthless at the moment sir, I bet even Brom can snatch a point off them if they are to play now.

Ranieri was sacked? I thgt he mutually resigned or something.
Back to top Go down
SHIZZLE

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 8:05 am

Obsessed wrote:
SHIZZLE wrote:

Del Piero is still one of the best around, Ya he maybe 34-36 yrs old but still experience can make up for the tired legs and thats whats needed to break chelseas 100 yr old lookin defence...Cech failing to cut out simple crosses, Bosingwa doesn;t know to make tackles and Terry gettin away with fouls and cheap tackles only coz of his reputation. Besides, what makes you so confident that your gonna get pass Juve? Lol even your own manager stated in an interview"Chelsea players arent fit enough". Lmao. And in no way they are gonna get fit in a fortnight.

Cbf I dont think they can even beat Villa this Saturday. Chelsea is worthless at the moment sir, I bet even Brom can snatch a point off them if they are to play now.

Ranieri was sacked? I thgt he mutually resigned or something.

go drink poison.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 5:23 pm

You all should watch some American football sometime, Now thats a mans sport.
Back to top Go down
SHIZZLE

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 7:22 pm

Seek wrote:
You all should watch some American football sometime, Now thats a mans sport.

ny giants ftw
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 1:55 pm

They show American football in England?? scratch
Back to top Go down
SHIZZLE

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 4:50 pm

sometimes.

they have matches over here now.
last year it was chargers vs saints, year before that it was dolphins vs giants.
this year they said there gonna have 2 games over here.
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 9:03 pm

This year ......huh.But I guess the season is over, Steelers beat the Cardinals in the super bowl. Cbf I dunno much coz I am still learning the sport Hit wall .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gore video? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore video?   Gore video? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gore video?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next