.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TO MUCH BS..

Go down 
+2
Acromus
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"

Ch@os

TO MUCH BS.. Empty
PostSubject: TO MUCH BS..   TO MUCH BS.. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 2:36 pm

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW IM GONNA QUIT GORE ITS STARTING TO GET BAD AGAIN WITH ALL THE FEROCITY AGAINST EACH OTHER AGAIN.ANYWAY I CANT CONTROL WHATS BEING TYPED IN GAME AND DONT WONT TO BE INVOLVED AGAIN IT CAUSES TO MUCH STRESS ON ME AND MY MARRIAGE SO IM JUST GONNA LEAVE.I WILL RESIGN AS LEADER OF GV ONCE AGAIN BUT THIS WILL BE PERMANENT SO I JUST WANNA SAY GGS.SOME TIMES THINGS ARE JUST BETTER FORGOTTEN AND THE MEMORY OF GOOD FRIENSHIPS THAT ONCE WAS IS BEST,I KNOW ALKOT OF GV WILL PROLLY NOT UNDERSTAND OR EVEN GET MAD BUT I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE,WE WERE ALL GREAT FRIENDS ONCE AND I JUST WANT TO REMEMBER IT FOR THAT.SO YOU ALL TAKE CARE I WISH YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST AND HAPPINESS.GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND TAKE CARE,YOUR FRIEND ALWAYS MARK
Back to top Go down
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"

Ch@os

TO MUCH BS.. Empty
PostSubject: k   TO MUCH BS.. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 3:03 pm

I just posted about this matter on gv forum so if anyone doesnt beleive my sincerity on this matter you can go read it.Anyway peace out guys.MARK
Back to top Go down
Acromus

TO MUCH BS.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MUCH BS..   TO MUCH BS.. Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 4:58 pm

Kinda odd.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

TO MUCH BS.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MUCH BS..   TO MUCH BS.. Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 1:55 am

I dont know ... GGs

When we wanted to make a real clan out of GV you didnt want to, so what can I say...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
mage_wizard

mage_wizard

TO MUCH BS.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MUCH BS..   TO MUCH BS.. Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 8:28 am

Oh, good news :)
Back to top Go down
https://boom-clan.forumotion.net/forum
SHIZZLE

TO MUCH BS.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MUCH BS..   TO MUCH BS.. Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 6:10 am

LOL Causes stress on ur MARRIAGE.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

TO MUCH BS.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MUCH BS..   TO MUCH BS.. Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 2:45 am

SHIZZLE wrote:
LOL Causes stress on ur MARRIAGE.
LOL same. I knew there was a reason I was hankering to check this forum after so long. Pretty sure if your marriage suffers because you play a game so much/intensely, you're probably to a level of addiction rather than just dicking around in a game you find enjoyable.

Most people never really quit Gore forever...it's too easy to install and fire up on a boring Saturday night...so we'll probably see our friend Chaos sometime in the future Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TO MUCH BS.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO MUCH BS..   TO MUCH BS.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO MUCH BS..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: General Gore-
Jump to: