.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.

PostSubject: Banned   Fri 20 Nov 2009, 7:34 pm

Hey Obs are you just going to ban me every time I get into SS server? With just no reason? Pls men get on msn lets talk this on msn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri 20 Nov 2009, 7:43 pm

Dont sit there and act like you didnt do anything ryder, i sat there and watched the whole thing. We werent born yesterday.

.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri 20 Nov 2009, 7:45 pm

Yeah the whole thing was that as you was there and u saw Obs said this:

Obs:
Go Umc
Ryder:
Why should i.
Obs:
Cuz you sux.
Ryder:
I didn't insulted you
Obs:
But i did.
Ryder:
Sure sandnigger

I didnt started i didnt wanted any shit but obs started fking me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri 20 Nov 2009, 8:01 pm

You are right about that, but calling someone a sandnigger when he was being sarcastic is a little harsh. Obs is pissed off of course, so it will take one hell of an apology to have him unban you. Obs is reasonable so he'll give you a chance, eventually. However long that may be..

He even told you in the game he was being sarcastic after you flipped out on him

.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri 20 Nov 2009, 8:10 pm

Well yeah my bad if i called him sandnigger i musnt, but i was so angry cuz of the "I didnt insulted you-But i did"

See ya in gore... Sniped
(If i get unbanned tbh Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri 20 Nov 2009, 9:34 pm

Team Balance was Off was coz Tko had dueled the usls LB and raped em...3 on 1, 4 on 1 something.

The last time I checked the scoreboard..It was 1 (Tko) on UMC and 4/5 on MOB. So I went about turning the Team Balance on and so when I applied the changes it was a tie game and round restarted.

He Sarcastically / out of sheer dumbness said \"why tie\"? \"why end round\"? and so I sarcastically replied \"you suck, thats why.\" He didnt get it and started his racist shit. I tried to explain it was sarcasm but he kept on trying to abuse me on my race. I didn\'t do anything when he abused me initially but he hung onto it.

This is not the first time you have called me that tbh, I kno your a fucking liar. You say your cousins [ lb spammers] play on the same comp coz you don\'t have any other option and tonight I caught you with a diff IP, gg.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I just refuse to believe that you have your cousins who play on the same comp and what not. [ even if I am wrong ,those LB deserve to be booted atleast].

Why? I kno no one wants to kno my reasoning but I am pissed and I want to type coz it will improve my typing skills for my Writing Class.

You started with the Name Darkos in Chile if I am correct. When you were Darkos you Spammed relentlessly[ I saw u spam full Euro server relentlessly and annoyed everyone]. Then you moved to Mexico , realised how gay you were and took on Sexryder. You acted cool and nice. Thing is you publically denied that you weren\'t Darkos and even insulted him in a way.

The only guy you told you were Darkos was Acromus and he let everyone kno, I am grateful he did that.

Then you told me on MSN that you were Necromancer GV something and you Told Wizard that it was your cousin in GV.

It all fuckin blew off when you were abusing your server rights on X server by putting TK on and what not, that was the first time you called me that N word when i retaliated. About this time LB came abt and you always hesitated to boot/warn em coz they were your friends.

I have already said about how u banned me for absolutely no reason at all before.

Then another cousin of yours got recruited in LB (or was it the same guy?), cool mann your family seem to have Gore in their blood you should bring em all for ggs.

Why didn\'t you tell us that you n your cousin\'s play on the same comp? you had a complete idea how gay LB were and may get the IP banned.
I would\'ve never known if it hadn\'t been for that duels with Acro. Lol your comp crashed while dueling on Euro server and you rejoined with the name Darkhunter. I vividly remember you say you have 3 comps and thats the reason you have high ping but you gave shitty reason yesterday that I forgot coz I was in a hurry and now today you had a diff IP. Resident evil 5, I\'ve seen that name before too.

My reasoning maybe wrong, maybe your right and I am a big Paranoid dickhead. If others feel its right to Unban you then they can go ahead, I am done. Dude, Plz don\'t try to reply to my huge thread trying to prove that I am wrong. I am not gettin that perfect ending to not to piss anyone off. Just stay out of my way, as simple as that.

Last edited by Obsessed on Fri 20 Nov 2009, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri 20 Nov 2009, 9:38 pm

Obsessed wrote:
He Sarcastically / out of sheer dumbness said "why tie"? "why end round"? and so I sarcastically replied "you suck, thats why."

Ohhh nooo wait wait wait.. You said after all this: Ryder go umc. I replied: Why should i. You: You sucks thats why.

Obsessed wrote:
He didnt get it and started his racist shit.

As you said i didnt get what you was on about, my fault.
Obsessed wrote:
You say your cousins play on the same comp coz you don't have any other option and tonight I caught you with a diff IP, gg.

Diferent IP? Omg i dont know how to change IP, if i would know why i came here to post this, when i could just change my ip and join with any other names?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Fri 20 Nov 2009, 10:19 pm

Ryder wrote:
Obsessed wrote:
He Sarcastically / out of sheer dumbness said "why tie"? "why end round"? and so I sarcastically replied "you suck, thats why."

Ohhh nooo wait wait wait.. You said after all this: Ryder go umc. I replied: Why should i. You: You sucks thats why.

Obsessed wrote:
He didnt get it and started his racist shit.

As you said i didnt get what you was on about, my fault.
Obsessed wrote:
You say your cousins play on the same comp coz you don't have any other option and tonight I caught you with a diff IP, gg.

Diferent IP? Omg i dont know how to change IP, if i would know why i came here to post this, when i could just change my ip and join with any other names?

I added more stuff to my post. I have the Ip i banned yesterday dude and the IP I banned today was diff[ lol u even said it was you].

I am not replying here again, I've said what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sat 21 Nov 2009, 2:33 am

Then another cousin of yours got recruited in LB (or was it the same guy?), cool mann your family seem to have Gore in their blood you should bring em all for ggs.

Funny stuff.....ooooops its about sleep -timez for me i guess ggs

.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sat 21 Nov 2009, 10:49 am

TKO wrote:
Then another cousin of yours got recruited in LB (or was it the same guy?),

Yeah it was the same guy Ironhide/Darkhunter is the same guy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sat 21 Nov 2009, 10:52 am

Obsessed wrote:
Just stay out of my way, as simple as that.

Sure i will i just want to get unbanned Confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sat 21 Nov 2009, 1:40 pm

I won't unban you so soon, wait for 2-3 weeks or so. Just keep your good side up and you'll be fine. Plz tell your LB cousin's to stop their shitt, if they exist that is . I have convinced myself that its you and so the BS they do will only make u suffer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sat 21 Nov 2009, 1:52 pm

Obsessed wrote:
I have convinced myself that its you and so the BS they do will only make u suffer.

Im not my cousin tbh

My name: Luis Miguel
His Name(My Cousin:( Luis Eduardo
My Age:14
His age: 12
My Msn: luismimillo@hotmail.com
His Msn: lucho1997@hotmail.com
My Birthday: 29/06/97
His Birthday: 14/10/98

What else do you want to know ffs. How i can prove that im not Darkhunter/Ironhide

Last edited by Ryder on Mon 12 Dec 2011, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sat 21 Nov 2009, 2:19 pm

picture for pedobsphile love Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sat 21 Nov 2009, 5:17 pm

Ryder wrote:
Obsessed wrote:
I have convinced myself that its you and so the BS they do will only make u suffer.

Im not my cousin tbh

My name: Luis Miguel
His Name(My Cousin): Luis Eduardo
My Age:17
His age: 12
My Msn: luismimillo@hotmail.com
His Msn: lucho1997@hotmail.com
My Birthday: 29/06/92
His Birthday: 14/10/97

What else do you want to know ffs. How i can prove that im not Darkhunter/Ironhide

Your efforts are all in vain.

Game is for 13+, so I guess I can ban him without even him starting BS.

Keeping that aside..........

I am just saying, If I catch him doing BS, spamming etc or any respectable player in game complaints about it [ coz u people tend to spam fuck when people concerned aren't around] then I am gonna ban his arse. For now, your banned for a month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sat 21 Nov 2009, 11:36 pm

I agree with Obs.

CBF @ Acro ATM, lol!

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:28 pm

Obsessed wrote:
Team Balance was Off was coz Tko had dueled the usls LB and raped em...3 on 1, 4 on 1 something.

The last time I checked the scoreboard..It was 1 (Tko) on UMC and 4/5 on MOB. So I went about turning the Team Balance on and so when I applied the changes it was a tie game and round restarted.

He Sarcastically / out of sheer dumbness said \"why tie\"? \"why end round\"? and so I sarcastically replied \"you suck, thats why.\" He didnt get it and started his racist shit. I tried to explain it was sarcasm but he kept on trying to abuse me on my race. I didn\'t do anything when he abused me initially but he hung onto it.

This is not the first time you have called me that tbh, I kno your a fucking liar. You say your cousins [ lb spammers] play on the same comp coz you don\'t have any other option and tonight I caught you with a diff IP, gg.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I just refuse to believe that you have your cousins who play on the same comp and what not. [ even if I am wrong ,those LB deserve to be booted atleast].

Why? I kno no one wants to kno my reasoning but I am pissed and I want to type coz it will improve my typing skills for my Writing Class.

You started with the Name Darkos in Chile if I am correct. When you were Darkos you Spammed relentlessly[ I saw u spam full Euro server relentlessly and annoyed everyone]. Then you moved to Mexico , realised how gay you were and took on Sexryder. You acted cool and nice. Thing is you publically denied that you weren\'t Darkos and even insulted him in a way.

The only guy you told you were Darkos was Acromus and he let everyone kno, I am grateful he did that.

Then you told me on MSN that you were Necromancer GV something and you Told Wizard that it was your cousin in GV.

It all fuckin blew off when you were abusing your server rights on X server by putting TK on and what not, that was the first time you called me that N word when i retaliated. About this time LB came abt and you always hesitated to boot/warn em coz they were your friends.

I have already said about how u banned me for absolutely no reason at all before.

Why didn\'t you tell us that you n your cousin\'s play on the same comp? you had a complete idea how gay LB were and may get the IP banned.
I would\'ve never known if it hadn\'t been for that duels with Acro. Lol your comp crashed while dueling on Euro server and you rejoined with the name Darkhunter. I vividly remember you say you have 3 comps and thats the reason you have high ping but you gave shitty reason yesterday that I forgot coz I was in a hurry and now today you had a diff IP. Resident evil 5, I\'ve seen that name before too.

My reasoning maybe wrong, maybe your right and I am a big Paranoid dickhead. If others feel its right to Unban you then they can go ahead, I am done. Dude, Plz don\'t try to reply to my huge thread trying to prove that I am wrong. I am not gettin that perfect ending to not to piss anyone off. Just stay out of my way, as simple as that.

Holy fuck, did you warm yourself up for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned   

Back to top Go down

Banned
Page 1 of 1