.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday Night Gore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocket

Saturday Night Gore Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Gore   Saturday Night Gore Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 3:13 pm

Damn good games last night. I had a blast. It's cool to see all the SS folks playing (except for The Peach that is) at once. Couple things I realized . . . first, I am so bad at Duelz, it isn't even a GOOD joke and second--I'm so good at TACT that I STILL don't snoop even after a night of excessive drinking with my wife! LOOOLLLOOOLLL I need to find a Sig that has something to do with camping or putting people to sleep. People HATE the naps tbh. Any suggestions? LOLOL
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Gore   Saturday Night Gore Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 4:27 pm

Yeah it was cool very ggs tbh.

You really are not that bad in duelz. Score doesn't mean anything imo. I can beat someone 10-5 and beat you also 10-5 and you could be better 10x than that person. You know what I mean? Also you can't really compare yourself yet with your 2hours of duelz in your whole career to someone who played hundreds of hours. It's only practice, that's the only way you get 1on1 skills. It's not really the same as Tact. Ask Guapo how many hours we spent playing duelz before. Hours and Hours. He kept pwning my ass 10-0 and 10-1 every freakin night. But I never gave up and was getting better and better. Today, couple hundred hours of duelz later, I can actually give him some good challenge Wink ...... hell even Peach used to own me for hours scratch lol! lol! afro (waiting for Peach to post lolll)

I dont know what kind of sig u want?? Tell me, I can make you something I just have no idea what ....

Last edited by on Sun 17 Feb 2008, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Pocket

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Gore   Saturday Night Gore Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 4:53 pm

LOL--thanks I appreciate the props, I just need 10000 hrs of practice! On the sig, maybe something like a boyscouts of america honor badge for camping??? What do you think?

Aside from that--Do you own or work at the gym? Or neither, just spend a lot of time there?
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Gore   Saturday Night Gore Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 4:57 pm

Hahahaha maybe not that much but you do need a couple of hours of practice Wink

Yeah I'll check for your sig tonight what I can do.

For the Gym, no but It wouldnt be a bad idea if I could move there, buy a local and transfer my PC and bed cuz I do spend a lot of time there lmao. (not sure my g/f would appreciate that lol)
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Gore   Saturday Night Gore Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2008, 10:45 am

Were you thinking about this Mike:

Saturday Night Gore MB_Camping

or

Saturday Night Gore Camping_D_front

Something like that... ??

Do you want me to put it on the new sig or on the old ??? what do you want to have in your new sig??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night Gore   Saturday Night Gore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Gore
Page 1 of 1