.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.SS. Vs .MĪB.

Go down 
+3
Obsessed
Seek
PredalieN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PredalieN

PredalieN

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:32 am

Hello, I know I'm alone with a 1 member but I would like to make a fight with you. Will you accept my fight for Wednesday at 11:00.
Ok thanks, say Yes.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:05 pm

Wow....
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:07 pm

He gonna Pwn us 1 on 6 Punch
Back to top Go down
Sir Krew

Sir Krew

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:20 pm

LOOOOOL this guys has nutts!
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:47 pm

We dont do clanwars under 5vs5, if you have 5 members no problems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Acromus

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:08 pm

I want to play a Clanwar against you aswell. I choose Obsessed as your representative cheers
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:14 pm

Acromus wrote:
I want to play a Clanwar against you aswell. I choose Obsessed as your representative cheers

Ok, I understand you finally beat me after like 10 tries and that means a lot to you but you don't really have to take it so far to prove your worthiness. kick you
Back to top Go down
Acromus

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 4:20 am

Obsessed wrote:
Acromus wrote:
Ok, I understand you finally beat me after like 10 tries and that means a lot to you but you don't really have to take it so far to prove your worthiness. kick you
I haven't seen you playing for quite some time and figured that now would be the right time to beat you, who haven't had a lot of practise cheers
Back to top Go down
BucK

BucK

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 7:16 am

predalien u suck the end gtfo of gore cheers
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:35 am

Acromus wrote:
Obsessed wrote:
Acromus wrote:
I haven't seen you playing for quite some time and figured that now would be the right time to beat you, who haven't had a lot of practise cheers

Come talk to me when you bridge the gap , the obvious visible wide gap between our strengths. kick you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.SS. Vs .MĪB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. Vs .MĪB.   .SS. Vs .MĪB. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.SS. Vs .MĪB.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: War & Tournaments .SS. Div 1-
Jump to: