.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bitch-Tag

Go down 
+3
MadMax
g
TKO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TKO
TKO

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 2:08 pm

Last night i was asking Trojan to duel me for a bitch-tag.I even told him if he got 4 kills ill consider this a lost mach and i will wear tag for a week.He was up for it but he wanted play Seek first.Then he couldn't join our server becouse of the ban so Boarder made one whitch was good for him and Trojan and not for us.Seek went first and he said clearly this is just to worm up.It was a tied match but in the end Seek stopped playing and he asked to restart in order to play a real match.
Then they all start BS-ing about how he lost and he should put a bitch tag on ???!!!. SeeK never mentioned anything about bitch tag in the first place??Just me.
He got mad and he left.So it was my turn and i told him that if we play on this shitty server ill consider losing only if he gets 5 kills.Trojan was up for it so we played and i raped his silly ass 10 - 0 . Peach was a witnes of all of this, even tho he was rooting for Trojan.So if anybody see Trojan around he should be with a BITCH-TAG on :)
Back to top Go down
g
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
g

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 3:28 pm

BITCH TAG !!! NICE!!! OWNAGEZ !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:18 pm

Bitch-Tag Lol Damn GJ TKO! But trojan should have known better, because everyone knows you and cho are the kings at duels! I guess he will know better next time! Bitch-Tag Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:46 pm

Heres my entire side of it.

I cbf ever dueling any of them again.... I lost 10-4 to trojan fair and square... no complaints. I did want a rematch but then after about 10 minutes of non stop continuous spam from Peach... and gayass comments from trojan & boarder to avoid a rematch... i decided in the end i would forget about a rematch... and if trojan has any issues about who is the better player then we can take my 10-0 win over him into consideration. Even though he'll never be man enough to admit losing to a better player, fine by me. They also questioned my sniping skills... which i went sniper the next round and killed both of them. (on tact) Apparently the only way i win is with a rocket launcher... its funny because in the 10-0 against trojan... probably 4 or 5 of the kills were with the quad.

Trojan bitched all week after our first attempt at a duel... his gripe was "i booted and banned him because i was losing". I was simply trying to figure out the command to "endround" so i could spawn at the exact same time as trojan... Instead of figuring it out... i was standing still typing in the console as trojan was fully armored & blowing me to shit with a rocket launcher... Spamming lol bind and telling me i was pathetic... I couldnt even try to explain to him the confusion because he was so in his ego denial he wouldnt listen so i booted & banned him then i simply just left because of his childness... But he'll tell everyone that i was raped... 0-2 and that i am a noob admin (which i dont give two shits about, and i booted & banned him for no reason at all.) I too, was booted & banned from Boarders server without Trojan even rematching me after my 10-4 loss.

Last night trojan denied being owned by tko... when Trojan was losing 0-4 to tko because trojan said he was "just standing there and it didnt count" well if you were down 0-4 to tko... standing there like you supposedly say... then when im down 0-2 standing there with no guns just like you... its a "beatdown" and "gg and you suck" lol... Such a pussy. No wonder he wouldnt rematch... hes so scared he cant even play fair.. For a grown man you sure are a fucking hypocritical moron. I could've joined the pub server all week long and spammed I RAPED TROJAN 10-0 HARDCORE but instead i didnt... Hes so dumb he joins and brags about the time i was typing and got type killed 0-2. I also could've said "THE ONLY REASON YOU WON 10-4 IS BECAUSE YOU SPAMMED ROCKETS." The entire duel last night he used a rocket launcher .. As soon as the RL would spawn he would blow it up preventing me from getting a rocket. I didnt complain and i dont care... I would've done the same exact thing. But that just also backs me up that hes a hypocrite... and when he calls me a "rocket spammer" he is merely calling himself one too... GT though idiot. And the next time i get that hs from a sniper rifle on your fat fucking face, ill be sure to let you know you stupid fuck.

SO then we had our second and first successful attempt at a duel as chido hosted us a good neutral official server. As i posted screen shots in the other part of the forum of that night... we pretty much dominated all night long. Of course... Trojan & Boarder both claimed they were extremely drunk during this entire time. What is also funny is Boarder told us before we dueled for 3 hours straight he had to go to bed and he wasnt going to be able to duel us that night because he had work in the morning. So instead of going to bed early to get some rest... He not only stayed for 2-3 hours, he failed to mention anything about being drunk. After they were losing terribly, they were drunk all of a sudden. I guess boarder Never had to go to work in the morning the next day and once they started losing the excuses came flying out hence the "we were wasted". They were beatdown so patheticly that they even started acting friendly toward us, telling us they really enjoyed playing etc... they were basically kissing our ass. For a couple days after this Boarder would say things like "Seek is about to no longer be in .SS." or "I wish i was SS". Trojan said things like "Boarder should be in SS" anyways... Thats what i mean by ass kissing i think you people would agree.

Last night we got our 3rd attempt at a duel when i joined... Tko was already in the server and i could smell blood when i got in. Trojan ... boarder & especially faggot peach were running their mouths, Naturally i talked back. Once again Trojan was bragging about his epic "0-2 console typing stomp down" of me. I just kept saying "what about that 10-0 game you lost trojan?" and he wouldnt even respond to it. So they wanted to challenge me in a duel again which i accepted. What i didnt realize is that Boarder was hosting some bs server that i could've hosted myself... It was a Local server from Boarders home which is good for him and trojan because they are basically neighbors... they live close together. The lag was bad, settings were crap... and i couldnt even read a sentence someone typed because peach was spamming like there were 10 beaners in the server.... unbelievable moron. I was trying to talk to trojan & boarder and i couldnt even do that because peach is so ignorant he was talking to me & responding to shit that wasnt even directed at him.... So i was 1) frustrated 2) not fucking interested 3) tired of the same old faggotry from a supposively grown man in Peach & Trojan... I'm 19 years old and there is no way in hell either one of those two guys act over the age of 15. They were saying "Gores my life" "Im a single guy" shit like that in an attempt to insult me. So after demanding a rematch (which i gladly let Trojan play me multiple times the first time, and he lost everytime) Trojan left the server for a brief period of time all whilst the insults from peach kept coming and then boarder chirped in with "seek you got raped stfu etc etc". I was also booted & banned right after.

Bottom line is, If gores my life... how come everytime i join the server they are there... already playing for hours... insulting me as soon as i join about anything their idiotic minds can think of. If gores my life, why do they play MORE than i do? So that insult is Bogus. If your so butthurt about me booting & banning you, you go and do the same thing THAT MAKES YOU A FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!
Who cares if your single, whats wrong with that...?? Just because i dont get tied down with some 300 lb love pig like peach & trojan did doesnt mean anything. I have my whole life to get some of the best pussy that ever existed on this planet, but because its not sitting on my lap whilst im playing gore doesnt mean a fucking thing? Seriously does me being single keep those faggots up at night? Does it affect my gore skills? Will it decide if we win a clanwar or not??? HELL FCKING NO. I dont see these guys posting their pictures OR their spouses pics on this website... so until i see tom cruise on the beach with 50 model women, you can shove that insult up your ass. Dont tell me you have a life, a healthy good marriage and your making huge amounts of cash when your playing gore for 4+ hours a day, Arguing with a 19 yr old who happens to be more of a mature man than you are, a better gore player, and a smarter person. When your insults are as pathetic as what they have been for so long, the fact that you are married seems unfortunate. Instead.. its clear that when you were born, your father should've grabbed you by your foot and taken you outside behind the barn and bashed your brains out and buried under a bigass shitpile of fresh cowshit. However old these guys are and not to mention all the rumors about how fat Both peach & trojan are starting to add together with the stupid shit these idiots say. Geez these guys are so damn cool
I sure as fuck envy these guys... i sure wish i could be 300 lbs and miserable with my life at the age of 35 that i have to play gore 4+ hours a day and argue with younger people just to feel good about myself when everything i say just makes myself sound even more ignorant. (No offense to you older guys... you guys are cool because you actually act your fucking age... unlike about 80% of gore)

I know everytime i play now ill never hear the end of it from them... but thats my entire side of that part of the drama. Ignore command should gladly be reintroduced to the game of gore. I could mute everyone i dislike and then all the problems would be solved. Unfortunately that will not happen, and as long as there immature people like those mentioned then it will just have to be ignored. I will never duel anyone again that is annoying me... this applies to everyone... If you beat someone 10 duels in a row that hates your guts... on the 11th duel if they beat you... no matter if you beat them 10 duels in a row before that they are going to tell everyone thats just as ignorant as they are that they absoutely stomped you down hardcore and that you suck... well apply that to this situation and that basically sums up the importance of this entire fucking drama crisis that these idiots live & breathe for.

Last edited by Seek on Fri 04 Jun 2010, 8:30 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I had more shit to say)
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 3:12 am

The lag was bad, settings were crap... and i couldnt even read a sentence someone typed because peach was spamming like there were 10 beaners in the server.... unbelievable moron. I was trying to talk to trojan & boarder and i couldnt even do that because peach is so ignorant he was talking to me & responding to shit that wasnt even directed at him....
LoL fucking LoL,goddamn fatzo :)
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 10:06 am

Well, I wouldnt even worry about those numb-nuts ! I think most ppl know how trojan and border are when they drink (which is most of the time from what I have seen lately) anyway > complete shit talkers IMO!! Everyone knows when they come on gore, there is usually going to be some shit talk spam going on! I would just ignore that BS, let them go on believing they are something special and they are special IMO, heard they ride the short bus to and fro work all the time! Bitch-Tag Lol Hopefully they will go back to playing SIMs again and leave gore for good this time! Hey Seek all that matter is we know u are a stand up dude and always will be IMO! When you started gore you was a bigger man then they every could be. So stay true bro, its just a game and unfortunately some ppl like them dont know how to play it w/o keeping some shit going!

GG's MadMax
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 1:22 am

Nice shit Tko! rock
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 8:49 pm

Hahahahahahaaahahah funny shit bro

And I totally agree with you, NOW LETS GET FAT!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 1:51 am

Nice job Seek and TKO. I'll make sure to tell Trojan to wear the tag if I see him. Don't let em get you guys down, we are all way too mature for that....and that's why I don't duel either. I dueled Cho the other day and I think that was my 2nd time EVER. You saw history Cho, lol. GG's tho, I know I don't have to hear bs when facing you guys
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 11:29 pm

Same to you Flash. GGs

And btw Trojan has been bitchtagged for the 3rd time, the fag just wont wear the tag, such a pussy. I owned him on our server and he started bs'ing and I even gave him ANOTHER chance and I owned him again. Then he started BS'ing again how I suck etc. and how I should transfer to Z server and that there I stand no chance, peach and him were so glad to provoke me how Im a pussy that wont go on another server even though he lost twice on SS server that was btw a STOCK server, so I transfered to their modded server (Z server) and gave him a 3rd chance, and owned him I think 10-2 for the 3rd time. All he had to say is : "you suck" , yeah you bet... Then peach got his annual beating for about 5 straight games. BTW just to inform these fagz that I have not been playing the game at all for the past 3-4months and I spent dueling maybe 2hrs in the last year. Obsessed is the witness, who BTW beat me that same night in a 1vs1 and who noticed that I dont even have half skills in 1vs1 that I once had.

Our beloved fatso should really consider joining Z IMHO. love
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 12:54 am

We are a clan of friends just like most others but ours has a good mix. We have the loud mouths and we got the silent ones. We got the veterans and teh nooobies. And yet we work as a team. Peach will never be Z. But they can have Dice. Lol
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 7:38 pm

Yeah I have noticed that.

And btw dont say never Laughing afro I think he belongs there...my personal opinion though Wink
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:49 am

He belongs with us. I respect your responses to his behavior but I also believe in my guys. Peach is amongst friends and he never does us wrong, so we give him his due respect. When he is in game taunting you guys, he is probably laughing his ass off at how angry he can make you. Just don't say anything back. That fuels the fire in a big way. If he keeps it up, pm me or tell me in game to talk to him. TMF, SS, and Z are the only USA clans left so there has GOT to be some kind of rivalry. Peach might take it a little too far sometimes. He really is a good guy.

Having said that, I'm sure you've already made your minds up about him. You have first hand experiences where as I have just "here say." I hope that this doesn't effect our Matches in any way. I'll will always be diplomatic in that regard like Me and Cho will still boot ANYONE in clanwars that acts up, making someone sit out, etc. etc...
Like I said, I'm not asking for you all to kiss and make up, but rather "don't let it get to ya."
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Bitch-Tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitch-Tag   Bitch-Tag Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 6:27 pm

I understand what you mean.

No worries man rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content