.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Empty
PostSubject: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 11:49 pm

Ok gentlemen, time for the rematch.

Date: June 25th (Friday Night) Or next day if that's a problem but it has to be on the weekend NIGHT!

Time: 10pm Eastern

Mode: TACT

Players: 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 (however many you get)

Maps for us: Shafted, Cube

Your maps: ??? ???

Neutral: we can decide after you pick yours

What do you say guys, you down?
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 12:03 am

Yep...just let me check with others(5) and ill let you know :))
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 11:16 pm

We'll play even though I can already see peach, pocket and company crying how under 7vs7 its not a proper war Fuck you

Make sure they understand its official even if we're 4vs4.

Lets make it a 5vs5, we should be able to make it and if not well its gonna be a 4vs4. If you guys are lucky we might even be 6, but I make no promises.

Ill confirm the maps ASAP.

Also 26th June (Saturday) works better for us, same time what do you think?

Also what do you think we both agree on a 5th map? Last war was a little too fast IMHO.

Same rules as usually? Do you agree on them all and also do you have anything else to add or change?

Rules
Restrictions: no Chik, 1 Heavy, 1 Sniper
- In case of a TIE, overall rounds won are counted to determine the winner
- Server runs 1.60.17 stock
- Everyone speak with Team-Message "T" (binded by default), Only Cho and Flash speak with Public-Message "M" (binded by default) (This will reduce distractions while playing ...)
- While observing you can talk whatever you want, as long as it's no bs ...
- We wait in case someone hasn't picked a player at the beginning of the round (use "endround")
- If someone gets (999 ping / gore.exe error), just boot him and finish that round and wait until he's back to play another round THATS ONLY IF HE'S 999 on the screen. (basically we gotta wait for him to come back to play a new round)
- ONLY players that are in the clan's roster can play, NO subs allowed.
- If we decide to play 5vs5, no observers will be allowed and server should be set to MAX 10.

Do you want to play on TMF or SS server? I personally would prefer SS since it lags less, rl bug happens much less, etc. Im not the only one with that opinion, Im not saying your server is not good but the SS one runs better and more smoothly. If you think its unfair since last war we played on ours even though I dont know what that can change but if you prefer TMF server thats great, no problems about that at all... Im just saying.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 1:10 am

Nice.

-4on4, 5on5, 6on6, it doesn't matter. I'll try to keep my team under control during this one. I'm sure things will go smoothly tho. I'll even tell my team to STFU if they get out of line. If I miss it, just tell me.

-The date looks good (Saturday 26th) and the time (10pm Eastern)

-5th Map is a yes. I tried to say that above at the bottom of my post. I just need to know your maps so we can then pick from the leftovers for the 5th one.

-Rules look good. (Except we won't have to worry about Tie if we have a 5th map)

-WE SHOULD USE SS SERVER. (Right now our servers are in heavy use) X-Server runs the shittiest but everyone goes there, I don't know why. TMF server is being used for LEAGUE wars (which you guys should be in next season tbh) and our west coast server is a dm server I think.

Your server does run smoother anyway so that's cool. Just pm me the pw and your maps and we are set. rock
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 11:37 am

Can we change it to 11 PM, 23:00 instead of 10 ?
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 5:09 pm

11pm is fine cheers
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 7:56 pm

Yes it still can be a tie, its 5 maps but we play once on each side, so thats going to be 10maps in total, it can still be 5-5 ... I personally think the wars are way more fun than public but theyre always short, we never played a 2hr war...it might be nice to try it, why not add another map, make it 6 maps in total x2 so its 12maps, it should last a good 2hrs maybe even 2h30 .... you guys choose 2maps, we choose 2 and we agree on 2 other maps... ?

We'll use SS server then. You ask why everyone plays on X server? Its simple, beaners play gore all the time, theyre like robots, and since they like to spam and I cant tolerate that shit, they already got often banned from our server (unlike on X server in the beginning since Chido didnt give a shit) ... so since then no one of them plays on SS server, even if there's more ppl on it, they still join X server and play alone until other peeps come in... I dont give a flying fuck about that since we're paying for the server so we can play wars on it and sometimes organize shit between us and lock the server and play...and those are only 2 reasons why our server's there...

Ill confirm the maps in a few days with everything else...
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:58 am

6 maps is cool, with the 2 neutral maps. Ya wars kick ass. Not enough public around these days for anything else (USA public). I see poor TKO late at night in server a lot of days playing against just 3-5 people. rock Rarely a full server. lol.

Our league matches have been going around 2 hours average. 5 vs 5 hard to believe it takes so long but it does. You guys really should do that when this one is over. We are about 4-5 weeks into it and we are halfway. We get to have a war every week. If it's not scheduled by the teams by wednesdays then admins do it for us ( to handle the lazies). An admin is present during the war.

There are screenshots of every map ever won and stored on site, along with personal stats, team stats, everything you want to see pretty much.
They are starting the video footage. Another cool feature imo.

Anyway, I think you guys would get a lot of fun out of that. I'll keep you posted when the next one is ready for sign-ups.

www.gore-zone.com

Peace.............
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 6:32 pm

Thats cool, I went to see the website when you told me the other night.

It seems interesting, we'll see about signing up.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 6:53 pm

For the maps, we chose Station and Cygnus

We propose Coalmine & Border as neutral, what do you say? any other suggestions?

Also, do you want to start on MOB or UMC?
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:11 pm

S.S. vs. TMF

TACT

Date- Saturday 26th of June

Time- 11pm Eastern

5 vs 5 (or whatever)

6 maps- Cygnus, Station, Cube, Shafted, Coalmine, Border

Server- SS

TMF will start as UMC

Just pm me the password and we are all set..... rock
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:13 pm

Okay, great.

This is with all INFO needed. Just confirm if EVERYTHING's good and we're all set.

Also I just sent you a password to your PM box.

.SS. vs [TMF]

GameMode
TACT [6vs6] (or 5vs5 if not enough players)

Server
Server: SS Server
Password: *******

Date & Time
Saturday 26st June 2010

* 20:00 Pacific Time
* 21:00 Mountain Time, Arizona
* 22:00 Central Time
* 23:00 Eastern Time

Maps
[TMF] - Shafted
.SS. - Station
[TMF] - Cube
.SS. - Cygnus
Neutral - Coalmine
Neutral - Border

6 Maps 5 rounds each, .SS. starts as MOB for 6 maps then we take a 5 min break and then we switch to UMC for those same maps.

Rules
Restrictions: no Chik, 1 Heavy, 1 Sniper
- In case of a TIE, overall rounds won are counted to determine the winner
- Server runs 1.60.17 stock
- Everyone speak with Team-Message "T" (binded by default), Only Cho and Flash speak with Public-Message "M" (binded by default) (This will reduce distractions while playing ...)
- While observing you can talk whatever you want, as long as it's no bs ...
- We wait in case someone hasn't picked a player at the beginning of the round (use "endround")
- If someone gets (999 ping / gore.exe error), just boot him and finish that round and wait until he's back to play another round THATS ONLY IF HE'S 999 on the screen. (basically we gotta wait for him to come back to play a new round)
- ONLY players that are in the clan's roster can play, NO subs allowed.
- If we decide to play 6vs6, no observers will be allowed and server will be set to MAX 12.

HALFTIME: 5min break

Last edited by Mrcho on Mon 21 Jun 2010, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:16 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch   TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMF vs. S.S. TACT rematch
Page 1 of 1