.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Organize a real league?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mage_wizard

mage_wizard

Organize a real league? Empty
PostSubject: Organize a real league?   Organize a real league? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:00 pm

First of all, I would like to apologise for my attitude towards you, cause I didn't have any reason at all to go hard on you. Cheese actually provoked me and made me mad and I started making stupid posts. Sorry
You may have been right about that 4vs5, but that's not what I am here for and I would like to forget it. Our clans didn't have problems before that and so I would like to forget it and focus on something else;

A GORE league is very important for GORE if it is organized 'correctly', but the guy who is organizing it now is not capable of thinking (seriously, I mean it), acting maturely and handling competition and he will harm GORE rather than make it better and attract more people.
He already made maybe the most active European clan in GORE for the last one and a half year want to stop playing GORE and he created unwanted quarrels.

We have to act now and make GORE a better game.
What would be the best for players and GORE itself is that the 3 'maturest' and most experienced clans should organize it and by that I mean s7, GR and SS.

I would like to know if you are interested and also your opinion about this.

Greetings,
Wiz
Back to top Go down
https://boom-clan.forumotion.net/forum
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Organize a real league?   Organize a real league? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 11:23 am

No worries.

To start something new it takes someone really dedicated and who has time do it the right way, I think GZL 2 went less smoothly this season because of that. A proof is that a bunch of stuff is still not updated on the website and wasnt been updated last 3-4 weeks or even more. If you play in a league, you want to see the stats updated right away or later that day. I know that takes some time, but if its too much for 1 person then several people should be doing it.

I personally dont think there should be more than 1 league running in Gore especially because we're not a big community. Either run 1 league properly and how its supposed to run or delete it and create a new one that will work better, its my opinion...

SS can be there to help if you guys need a hand with stuff, but I doubt SS will play in leagues anymore. We dont get many advantages playing in leagues, 80% of our clanwars are based on high pings unlike the 80% of Euro's clans that their wars are based on low pings since they play Euro clans .... and even more importantly is that we get to play at freakin noon on Sunday ........making it unusual to play at that hour, so early and + most of us have families and we like to spend the weekend time with them, theres also a few of us that barely can play and sometimes cant make it cuz theres a bunch of kids screaming behind us and pulling on our arms cuz they want to play with their dad.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
mage_wizard

mage_wizard

PostSubject: Re: Organize a real league?   Organize a real league? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 7:40 am

Mrcho wrote:
SS can be there to help if you guys need a hand with stuff, but I doubt SS will play in leagues anymore. We dont get many advantages playing in leagues, 80% of our clanwars are based on high pings unlike the 80% of Euro's clans that their wars are based on low pings since they play Euro clans

OK, I will keep that in mind.
I am trying to figure out a way so that it is 'fairer' for US teams, but the only solutions I can think of is playing the whole league in neutral server where everyone have the same ping (impossible to find such server with less than 200 ping) or to have same amount of American and European clans, which seems hard as well atm.
Back to top Go down
https://boom-clan.forumotion.net/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organize a real league?   Organize a real league? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organize a real league?
Page 1 of 1