.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COD black ops

Go down 
+4
Obsessed
TKO
Seek
Skith
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Skith

Skith

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 1:56 pm

sup guys. im a big fan of cod on xbox and xbox live. trying to see if anyone else plays. if anyone does my gamertag is TheGunner888. send me a friend request and a message saying who you are and lets try and play some time. see yall in Gore and on live
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:04 pm

i played left for dead 2 almost daily, I guess the next game i need to buy is Black ops
Back to top Go down
Skith

Skith

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 12:03 am

Do it
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 2:49 am

G.O.R.E> ONLY :) no games for me :PPP
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 9:58 am

I play Gore almost daily and cant seem to bump into you guys.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 1:36 pm

you guys used to get on msn and tell me to come play gore with you but that doesnt happen anymore... i guess i owned you too hard Punch lol
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:51 pm

U bastard I still do it every time I play Gore, I bump on MSN and tell ya to come for a session of spanking :-/

Ill have to buy black ops eventually ... is it much better than mw2? If I buy it its gonna be on PC tho..

Obs, I havent been on much lately, but Ill be on a lot next week (u guys better prepare) Razz ... you back to usa?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
SHIZZLE

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 8:36 pm

black ops = worst cod to date, DONE. I traded myn in for 360 and got more back than what i paid brand new.
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:14 am

scratch I liked black opt single player, but dont really care for the multiplayer, except for zombies! I have been playing BF2 bad company and starting to like it alot, anyone play that?
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 7:33 am

Lvl 31 on the 1st zombie Black Ops map and lvl 28 on the president map afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD black ops   COD black ops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD black ops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: General Gore-
Jump to: