.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TIC TAC

TIC TAC

SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest Empty
PostSubject: SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest   SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 2:36 pm

Hi all! I'm sure most all of you played on PopZ Botz server or another. Well I would like to have a SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz contest. I have approved it with Gele and he gave me the OK to go ahead and see if anyone would be interested. Basically it would work something like this:

Teams would consist of 2-3 players from each clan on a team. We could figure out the best date and time to meet, take a vote on what maps we should play and have a contest of who wins the most maps(probably the best out of 5 or 7 maps). Of course everyone should be present at time of play to ensure no cheating happens. If anyone is interested just post here and I will organize it. We can set a new password for you if you would like practice also. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest   SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 7:21 am

I never played on popz server ... what mode is it? play with or without bots??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
TIC TAC

TIC TAC

PostSubject: Re: SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest   SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 8:26 am

It is a server with custom made bots and mods. There are about 94 botz on each level each set to different difficulty. Would you like the password to try it out and see if you might like it? It is worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
TIC TAC

TIC TAC

PostSubject: Re: SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest   SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 8:26 am

And it is COOP mode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest   SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 9:05 am

also a 187 ping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest   SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SS Clan VS. PopZ Botz War Contest
Page 1 of 1