.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.SS. vs [NWP]

Go down 
+3
BonZi SaMMie
Diddlez
Mrcho
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Diddlez

Diddlez

.SS. vs [NWP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 3:14 pm

Actually, we were lagging, and don't you fucking try and tell us otherwise. Your server caused nothing but problems for both teams, so don't try and blame us for that. Grow some balls and take some responsibility.

Oh, and don't fucking tell us we're cheating. You have no fucking clue. Not to mention the fact that you're really not so credible considering half of this game thinks you and TKO wallhack. It doesn't matter to me either way since I have no trouble killing either of you, so I'm not even going to pick a side on that debate.

It's just too bad your server was a pile of wrls. It would have made the win so much better. When you guys get your server working properly and get your shit together, we're willing to rematch at no less than 7on7, so pick a day/time you're available or just settle with playing only GV for the rest of your days with that loss on your record against NWP.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 4:23 pm

...with that loss on your record.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2008, 1:02 am

LoL Pretty funny and pathetic Deadly.

I rarely ever saw anyone call WH on us except some noobs that call everyone hax. Never have and never will use WH tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Diddlez

Diddlez

PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Apr 2008, 1:45 am

Mrcho wrote:
LoL Pretty funny and pathetic Deadly.

I rarely ever saw anyone call WH on us except some noobs that call everyone hax. Never have and never will use WH tbh.

why is that pathetic? I've seen people say it so many times its retarded, even by members of your own clan when you were in GV, mainly behind your back when they were dead and you were still alive. I'm not saying I agree with it, because I dont care either way, but there are a lot of players in this game who do beleive it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.SS. vs [NWP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: War & Tournaments .SS. Div 1-
Jump to: