.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

"I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Empty
PostSubject: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 5:46 pm

"I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Flash_10

rock

Back to top Go down
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 6:36 pm

Oh men pretty cool shit you got there, now, what the hell does that means?
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 7:46 pm

lol

I cannot join ARENA server, when I try to Join, my screen goes black
then it says "connection aborted"
This is like a Map of my ping and its not making a round trip

rock

Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 12:09 am

Just like before????

I really dont understand that shit ... will it connect sometimes? or it never connects??

Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 12:54 am

Ya that shit is w3rd. Connection Aborted simply means it timed out trying to join. I don't know why you're timing out though. I'll talk to GoreRanger about it, maybe he's heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 4:58 am

Im pretty sure its got to do something with your firewall on stupid vista.

Tell me how often it does it... we'll try something out ...
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 8:18 pm

I`m not sure Mr. Cho I just know I have been able to get on twice since its been back online.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 1:12 pm

Are you using Windows firewall? Or do you have any other firewall that you're using ?
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 2:23 pm

Check your anti-virus too and make sure it allows Gore
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 3:14 pm

Yes I am using windows firewall,I turned it off to try to get in and it still wouldn`t let me in,Flash I am running antivirus I have turned off it off and still no luck
Thanks for the tries though, I can get in any of the other servers showing up except Arena

rock
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 1:21 am

I would suggest starting your computer in SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING ... the graphics are gonna suck, no drivers start or any programs except internet so u can get in the game and then try, if it still does it then I highly doubt the problem is related to your PC. It might be related to your ISP though, I doubt it though but its possible.

If you dont know how to get into safe mode, restart your PC and you have a 1 or 2 second window when you gotta know WHEN to press a F8 button in order that SAFE mode option shows up on the screen. If you dont know then you gotta try to find that window so as soon as PC is booting and black screen shows or ur MOBO logo shows up, keep on pressing F8 until the safe mode screen shows up. When it shows up select SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING and do those tests that I told you.

Tell me if it works. Also, at what frequency u cant get into the server?? 2 out of 3? 4 out of 5? 7 out of 10?

Also, the arena server is hosted from the same host as our DM server so I doubt it has anything to do with the host cuz you'd be getting the same problem on DM server
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 7:45 am

Yeah safe mode is no problem

this is the error I get when I try to open Gore from safe mode

"could not construct Open GL display
unable to retrieve procedure address for gl Active Texture ARB"

Hit wall

As far as frequency of getting in I have been in 2 times so

8 out of 10 tries I cannot get in

rock
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 8:15 am

Oe, OpenGL drivers are deactivated thats why.

You can always try to ping it with ur PingPlotter. Usually if you get 8 out of 10 times connection aborted on gore then you probably get it as often with PingPlotter?? If yes then just try to ping it PingPlotter in safe mode see if it works or pings out.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 10:17 am

"I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Safe_m10

This is it from safe mode, same thing who ever is running the 10th hop is where the problem is I don`t know if that server is down or what but without it I`m not getting a complete route
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 1:22 pm

"I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Autocl10

This is a Screen shot of my autoclient.cfg file Why is the I.P. 67.214.176.119 beside the Host which is "Arena" ?
I print out this File and here is the I.P. that is usually there 75.102.39.245 which I put it back in, but when I checked it again after Going into Gore It changes back to 67.214.176.119 ? Confused Hit wall
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 9:58 pm

"I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" With_o10

I can get in, Here is the Screen shot from ping plotter, I have unplugged from my router, and plugged my computer directly into the Modem? and I can get in , I tryed plugging back into the Router Then I could not get in, So it would seem that is some setting in my router but what? I have a Linksys wrt54gs

Hit wall
Back to top Go down
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:32 pm

Come on Rap man, just shoot yourself with a shotgun, twice.

food1
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 12:21 am

LOL

It doesnt have anything to do with the problem, thats just your last saved file that gore saved when u quit the game, usually its the last server you played on that is displayed there.

Dont search on Gore since the problem is not there, if you cant ping the server even when not being in the game then the problem is elsewhere.

If unplugging the router fixes the problem then there you go. In your router you have an integrated firewall, maybe theres something blocking there or simply the router having issues.

You know how to get into your router and configure it or see if there's anything abnormal?
Back to top Go down
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 7:24 am

^ Double that..... Or you can simply shoot yourself. *cough* shoot, shoot, shoot *cough*
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 7:52 am

Ok Thanks Mr. Cho

rock
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 2:39 pm

this thread might as well be in chinese lol
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 11:08 pm

你 他 媽 的 新 手

Means you fucking noob ... if u want chinese loolol

those 2-3 symbols in the middle mean FUCKING .. gotta learn to draw that shit

Look up the translator
你没有认真看这狗屎,我敢打赌 翻译很烂黑鬼公鸡
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 11:18 pm

LOL, OK now i understand the thread completely!
Back to top Go down
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 1:31 am

"I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" 2-57

Instant orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 1:33 am

love love love

Sorry for polluting you're thread with my nonsense raptor lol

Ryder - U know those gore hoez cant stay off of this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"   "I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I hear ya Knocking but you can`t come in"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: General Gore-
Jump to: