.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where in the hell is Everybody

Go down 
+5
MirrorImage
angel cnd
Ryder
Flash
ECLIPSE1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ECLIPSE1

Where  in the hell is Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 11:18 pm

:angrrry: What is Everyone on summer vacation? im on al most every nite havent seen any SS Players.? I am also on SS TS and no players? Hope every one is OK. [b]
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 11:34 pm

A couple of us are still around. But Cho and Seek keep getting banned by Peach so it kinda sux these dayz for SS members
Back to top Go down
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 11:03 pm

I survived.
Back to top Go down
angel cnd
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
angel cnd

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 9:17 am

Me 2 But i am try new game thats why im not in gore.................... Razz
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 6:19 pm

I've been revived
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 9:16 pm

Hello Mirror Man cheers

Good to see you Bro, Hope all is Good for you rock

Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 12:32 pm

cheers Hey Rap!! good to be back! when does everyone play? evenings?
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 4:21 pm

About like always "Mirror Man" late evenings Seek, Eos ,Flash-Man & I was on last night seems like I got there about 9:30 or 10:00 E.S.T. don`t Hold me to that, I haven`t been playing any Tact, Peach has turned the Tact server into a Soap Opera, I like to refer to it " As The Peach Turns "
He will ban and boot Mr. Cho and Seek, I don`t know enough of the details to go into
But I wish everyone would start Going to Flash Man`s Server ( just my thought ) Theres enough S.S. Guys we could start Meeting at his Server lets pick a time the others will follow

anyways I`m rattling again, Glad your Back Bro Lets kick some kick you Attack

rock
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:06 pm

ya we should do something like Tuesdays and Thursdays. I can't really play on the weekends cuz I take care of my daughter then.
Back to top Go down
EOS
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
EOS

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:09 pm

i will be playing tonight... so hope some of SS can join! yesterday we do some good games...like old times i miss that..
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 12:34 am

Hahaha soap opera! I figured so. Yeah we can plan something. I played a few ctf games with Eos earlier this evening
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 7:19 am

REEEELEASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE THE MIRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll start posting times i play, I'd love to play in the Arena!

Btw the rape is even harder than it was before, is it possible .SS. could be as nasty as it ever was? IDK bout you guys but wearing the red and white gives me some kind of strange superpowers...

Puff puff pass?
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 3:29 pm

No Super Powers Here But after the "Puff Puff" I`ll Check again Pass lol!
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:00 pm

lol!
We'll its Friday 8:00 PM Central time here and im gonna hop on gore , hopefully peach isnt on to ban!
Back to top Go down
BLOODYEYE

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:38 pm

why does peach ban u lol?
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 3:25 am

That goes back a loooong time bloody lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where in the hell is Everybody   Where  in the hell is Everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where in the hell is Everybody
Page 1 of 1