.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hope all is well ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMax

MadMax

Hope all is well ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hope all is well ;)   Hope all is well ;) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 8:28 am

Hey old SS clan friends, how are you guys doing! I been fighting health problems myself, but doing better now! Mrcho hows ur kid doing? I bet she is getting big rock ! You been getting out to the track this year, love to see some new videos! Seek u still in greenwood raising hell, lol? Anyway would love to game with you guys again and I know gore se is dead now and I go into ya'll sever in gore retail now and then, but no ones ever there Sad ! I been playing this free online game called artic combat and ran into noobie not the other day! Would love to get my old gore players into it, yes you to Flash and Rapid Lol.... This game is really fast pace and the have so many weapons you can get as you rank up! what I really love about it is the daily missions you can play to win points and new guns! It has sniping, rocket, and even bot matches to get use to it, before stepping up to the big boys in MP Lol... Anyway love to chat and game with ya'll again, dont think i will be playing joes new game, just not my cup of tea Hit wall.. BTW you can DL Artic Combat on steam and my name is MadMax49 so you can add me as friend if you play...I would hope Ya'll consider bring me back out of retirement and add me back to the roster if you decide to play Artic Combat, so we can go in there as a clan and own those NOOBS rock , Well I will get out of ya'lls hair and get back to gaming.. I really hope to hear from you guys and hope things are going good! Later bros bowdown
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hope all is well ;)   Hope all is well ;) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 11:01 am

I'll download it. We'll see if that game can handle the FlashMan. cheers  Glad to hear from you Max. Also happy that your health is better. Maybe we can get Seek away from that damn tank game, CJ too. LOL. Maybe I can get a hold of Dark Angel too. He's an EMT in my area so I should be able to find him. Anyway, I'll look for that game on Steam, and we'll see what's what.

rock 
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Hope all is well ;)   Hope all is well ;) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 1:11 pm

Good to hear from you MAX-MAN cheers
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Hope all is well ;)   Hope all is well ;) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 7:32 pm

Heya Max! Good to hear from you. Hope the health problems are taken care of.. thats never any fun. Not raising anymore hell as of late, got a job in Fort Smith @ the Airport .. had to clean up my act hehe Twisted Evil As for the game I'll download it right now and give it a go, hope to cya boys in the pits.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Hope all is well ;)   Hope all is well ;) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 7:44 pm

Alright boys, Seek3Destroy is the username. I'll add you guys.
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Hope all is well ;)   Hope all is well ;) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul 2013, 8:47 pm

Good to hear from ya'll and hope you like Artic combat! If you guys decide to like it I say someone make a SS clan so I can join! Wink... Im in my younger sons clan right now but we don't really know any of them so it wouldn't be no big loss if we left them! There is so damn good players in this game that arnt using hax for the picking to! I would love to see the clan back in action in this game! Anyway love ya guy and I don't mean in a gay way either lol....As flash would say,"cya in the pits" Wink
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Hope all is well ;)   Hope all is well ;) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 6:23 pm

Oh well its cool, That game takes some getting use to, I understand if you don't care for it! Im just glad to see all is well, I will see ya around GG's Cool 
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Hope all is well ;)   Hope all is well ;) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jul 2013, 7:30 pm

BTW don't forget to get this game next year Winkafro 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope all is well ;)   Hope all is well ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope all is well ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: General Off Topic Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: