.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP]   Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 12:41 am

.SS. vs [NWP]
TACT 6vs6, Friday 10th May 2008

Team Maps Won Rnds Won
.SS.
[NWP]

The war went surprisingly well, much better than the 1st one. We started at SS server then NWP wanted to switch to Durex server, dunno why but everyone had much better pings on our server and we didnt lag at all. NWP had one observer the whole time while we agreed on no observers. SS were leading 3-1 at the halftime break and NWP came back to 3-3. After the break 2 players started lagging bad and going 999 very often, don't know if the connection was getting lost because of the bad storm they were having or what but it didnt go too well for them. Other clan members did lag more than usually but it is probably normal since we all had higher ping on that server than usual. 2nd Map after the halftime break, 2 members left since they started going 999 every 10secs or so. The war finished as an overall tie in maps and rounds.

GGs.

Last edited by Mrcho on Sun 19 Jul 2009, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Diddlez

Diddlez

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP]   Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 12:46 am

Actually buddy, the war didn't finish at all, and if you want to consider that a finish then you fucking lost because you couldn't field enough players from the begining. Greg was not an observer, Greg was our seventh player.

And dont even get started about lag until you play the entire fucking war with a 150 ping that feels more like a 300 ping.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP]   Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 12:52 am

GG's - surprised you didn't feel any lag in your server, I don't just leave wars to set up a new server because of a LITTLE lag (I'm used to a lot with dialup at home) but it was bad for me. I'm all the way in california though, not sure if that had much to do with exaggerating what may have been a slight annoyance for others. Durex was a bit choppy for me as well, but not bad at all from my perspective.

GG's :)
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP]   Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 2:46 am

Sure....ggs
Back to top Go down
Greg

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP]   Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 3:52 am

Well I was prepared to play in this 7 vs 7 war, but then you only had 6. I didn't want to leave. Not that Me observing affects the game at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP]   Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan War Score #2: .SS. vs [NWP]
Page 1 of 1