.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Play some CTF??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 3:26 am

Anyone up for some good ol' CTF?

I already set the server to CTF, why not play it instead of tact for one night?

I dont know say Sunday night, same times like we usually play in the night.

Anyone up for it??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 12:10 pm

Yep. say when and where.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 8:02 pm

Sunday ...ill be there....
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 1:33 am

cheers Im always up for CTF!! It will be sunday night for me though! rock Thanks MadMax

BTW, Tried to get MadMan into CTF, but he doesent see the fun in it! I bet if he would have been playing back when we always had a full server, he would have loved it! I wish we could get those days back, CTF rocked!!!! LOL, I remember when I hated TACT!!! OMG kick you LOL!! BTW bonzi, remember when ctf was dying, me and you play against each other just for shit and giggles for hours! Of course, I was dial up forever and you usally owned my ass, but I got you sometimes between lags! Razz Razz Oh shit I feel old!!! lol!

Oh yeah you guys remember BabyB, Hated to be on his team, but it was funny as hell how he kept running for the flag! But shit I remember when Fab came on, alll I can say is WOW! He played the shit out of the chic and scored all the time! Of course, mrcho played the shit out of the chic too Cool ! I also remember a guy in ser clan that played heavy all the time and he was hell of a defensive player! He played like TKO, but this guy was damn tough! He alway had like 0 deaths or maybe 1 once in awhile! What the hell was his gore name cho? Dude was cool IMO, but alot of ppl hated him because he was so damn good!

Well hope we get a full server sunday, I know it would be a blast!!!! Cya in the games, MadMax
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 1:55 am

Yeah man those old days were the shiznit.

I think that in CTF you have much more adrenaline than in TACT. You know in tact when you are last survivor and there's 5 players left on the other team, you get all nervous and shit, in CTF it happens so often when carrying the flag, running after the carrier to kill him, defending your base, etc .... CTF is much more a teamplay mode.

Yeah I played often chic on CTF..... Fab was kick ass too ......

I never really liked tact either, back in the time I NEVER played it....when I come in tact and see some peeps that are never playing CTF Im like WTF who are those peeps lol...

I do remember you 273 ping Max lllllooooollllll, shit was funny you were skipping all over the place, ALL THE TIME...

Having Baby B & Tuffy on your team was like the WORST combination evar! ahahhaa... tuffy shooting spawns as usual and Baby B dying in average 60times per map. lolz then we crying after bonzi to ban them Razz

LoL all SER members were playing Heavies except me.... TKO Played under several names back in the time, but him and Munja were pretty much the toughest heavy mofos ever haahaah..... I cant really tell which one was better, they both kicked ass bad... you probably remember Munja playing....

Yeah I hope a couple of peeps show up ... I'd really like to have a full night CTF Razz
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 11:07 am

Wow, reading all this stuff sure brings back memories for me.

As far as teh SERS; there were so many I honestly couldn't keep track. Munja had already left when I appeared on scene. I do remember JOE, Ivan, and teh other TKO (I think there were 2 different TKOs). Toughest bunch of Haxors you ever wanted to play(JK) lol!

Yea Max, we sure did vegatate alot on a server together. Seems like yesterday tbh. Sad

Then one day some guy by the name of Alienware appreared(he sure doesn't say much here). Can anyone guess his name today?

Plz post what time you guyz are going to play and I'll try to be there.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 5:24 pm

I was original TkO, Munja was one of the best medium ever IMO,"G" was so-so player and...well ,Cho just started playing when we were about to quit the damn game,but he has learned his way faster then all of us.Good times.
And Max, yes i was TkO(heavy)but in that time i WAS ONE OF THE BEST HEAVYS around, thats becouse i used to play like 50 - 60 hours weekly OMFG.And now i sux prety much compared to the old days,thats all i have to say about the "SER" crew.
GGS
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 10:51 pm

TKO wrote:
thats all i have to say about the "SER" crew.
GGS

I read what you said there TKO and I didn't understand that statement^(in particular).

Ci Non, dis le en francais s'il te plais.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 1:11 am

ha ha ha mais oui Bonzie bien sure ... kick you
Back to top Go down
Coke
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Coke

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 1:55 pm

BonZi SaMMie wrote:

Then one day some guy by the name of Alienware appreared

lol.
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 12:15 am

scratch Damn I must have been to late for the CTF game!! OH well as long as it was a good one! Cool I will try to make the next one! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 1:24 am

Gore was dead tonight it was empty even when the server's usually full.

Next time I guess...
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 12:11 pm

I hate to repeat myself, but what time is it you guyz usually play?
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 12:57 pm

I play usually around 9-10 pm eastern time 'till whenever..
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 1:54 pm

Late nights usually after 10 PM EST..
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 2:42 pm

Im on between 9:00 and 11:00 central, Cool most of the time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Play some CTF?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play some CTF??   Play some CTF?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play some CTF??
Page 1 of 1