.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

End of Gore SE BETA !!!

Go down 
+7
MirrorImage
MadMax
TKO
MadMan
Coke
Mrcho
Acromus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 7:10 pm

Hahaha bowdown ass
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:27 am

BonZi SaMMie wrote:

Quit trolling and starting shit Max......LOOOOOOOOOOOL. lol!

lol! lol! Yeah bonzi I guess your right, just cant be civil to some of them X "Z" - members! Hmm but I guess thats a shock! Shocked GG's Bonzi and Coke, you deserve each other!! love Drunk ......LOOOOOOOOOL lol!

BTW Bonz you know I still <3 man, but Coke is teh gay female IMO!!! afro
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 1:07 pm

lol! lol! Attack
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Coke
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Coke

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 8:34 pm

none of this shit have sense. i dont know y did u get mad just because i say. we have always played.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 11:29 am

Don't think he's mad, lol! he's just fuckin with ya Punch Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Coke
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Coke

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 8:48 pm

just close this thread.
Back to top Go down
El Cobra

El Cobra

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 2:08 am

Fuckin Gore 4 life Drunk Drunk Drunk I mean it. Sure there are better games and graphics but not the same you no.
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 11:38 am

El Cobra wrote:
Fuckin Gore 4 life Drunk Drunk Drunk I mean it. Sure there are better games and graphics but not the same you no.

Were you Drunk when you posted? Because it's Know and not no. lol!
Back to top Go down
El Cobra

El Cobra

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 12:01 pm

I really didn't feel like typing two more letters tbh.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 2:48 pm

fukxn bum kick you
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 4:29 am

LoLZ CBF atm
Back to top Go down
Crazy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 3:48 pm

Gore is dead move on folks... Hi Bonzi Razz
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm

.....i just play'd for 3 hours,16 ppl.
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 10:29 am

TKO wrote:
.....i just play'd for 3 hours,16 ppl.

Really? All I have been seeing is the Greek CTF Server(that has any players).

Hope you had a nice/fun birthday Beckster. Drunk
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 8:51 pm

Yeah Bonzie, maybe at 10:28 am there is not much ppl playing,you should come around 11:00 pm, there is a bunch of new noobs who needs some pimping from an old-school guy like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 6:40 am

BonZi SaMMie wrote:
Hope you had a nice/fun birthday Beckster. Drunk

Actually I did, turning 39 wasn't so bad after all Very Happy , I decided to buy myself a new car for my birthday, delivery date of 2 December, so its a present I have to wait for Sad .

I don't play new gore, but did get about an hour of good games evening my time last night on old gore, was nice.
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 10:13 am

A new car how nice. Another Beemer?

These days I get up and exercise @0430, so a late nite is out of the question unless I'm drunk. lol! Attack

The new community I'm now hanging out with is surprisingly cool. I was expecting alot of Spyder(never shuts up) and Sardo(fuckin know-it-all) types. Thankfully, it's a pleasant environs.

I said it before and I 'll say it again: I sure do miss u guyz.

P.S. Beckster: I'm glad to see you posted again.....You're safe here. Any BULLSHIT and we'll come to your rescue(not that you need rescuing). Sniped
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 2:54 pm

Agreed

Hehhehe
Back to top Go down
Crazy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 3:12 pm

Thanks Bonz and Mrcho, I just think people in general in the "community" have moved on. Me personally I don't play any games, about once every two weeks I jump on gore, but its rare. I find myself too freaken tired. I work 40+ hours a week and then studying for some certs I don't have much free time. By the time Friday rolls around I want to unwind and have some fun, so this doesn't leave much time for Gore or any game for that matter. My oldest for her 18th birthday I bought her a ticket to Texas, as she wanted to go shopping and see extended family, so she is going back for Thanksgiving and I have purchased a boston terrier puppy in Texas that she will be bringing back with her. My kids have been beating me up for a puppy, so I got one. So I will be taking this pup to work with me when she has school. She only goes every other day, 3 classes as a senior must be nice.

I told my boss puppy will be under my desk until its old enough to stay alone, boss said ok as long as it doesn't shit and piss on floor lol. Well I think I will check if Gore is somewhat alive. Hope to catch you guys on sometime.

Edit: Bonz I bought a 2009 Mercedes SLK, it will be here on Dec 2, so for now I just wait Rolling Eyes I already did the BMW thing and after my car accident I was ready for a change.
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 10:22 am

Well Beck, cool beans I'm glad to hear that things are going well in your life.
Hopefully, you don't run into any legal issues of import/exporting an animal to another country.
Perhaps, someday soon we'll all can set a time and rendezvous on a server and chat up old times.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Nov 2008, 2:50 am

Yeah thats nice Becky.

And thats an awesome car affraid Cool
Back to top Go down
Crazy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 2:08 pm

There have been many good times on Gore over the years, but I guess its time to move on. I will be getting a new PC soon so I will check out that game you were telling me about Bonz.

Right now I am busy studying for my ITIL V3 certification, as soon as I finish that I will work on my CCNA. I need to find time to slow down don't want to crash and burn, lol I'm too young for that.

For Thanksgiving I'm sending my oldest to the states to spend time with her great grandfather, he is turning 90 the day before Thanksgiving, me I'm staying here and feeding a handfull of single soldiers that don't have a place to go on Thanksgiving.

Hope you guys have a safe Happy Holidays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 9:52 am

Crazy Bitch wrote:
There have been many good times on Gore over the years, but I guess its time to move on. I will be getting a new PC soon so I will check out that game you were telling me about Bonz.

Right now I am busy studying for my ITIL V3 certification, as soon as I finish that I will work on my CCNA. I need to find time to slow down don't want to crash and burn, lol I'm too young for that.

For Thanksgiving I'm sending my oldest to the states to spend time with her great grandfather, he is turning 90 the day before Thanksgiving, me I'm staying here and feeding a handfull of single soldiers that don't have a place to go on Thanksgiving.

Hope you guys have a safe Happy Holidays Very Happy

Well first off, you're fucking awesome Beckster.

Secondly, I have no idea what those acronyms stand for. lol!

Thirdly, look forward to seeing you out there again.

Fourthly, Happy Holidays to you and ALL
Back to top Go down
Crazy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 4:05 am

Got my car on Wednesday, I had called Mercedes to confirm delivery for the 2nd and they said its ready now. I rushed out and got my insurance and plates and picked it up first thing the next morning. Here are a few pics. Now if I will just break down and read the book to figure everything out I will be good to go.

End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 DSC00996
End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 DSC00997
End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 DSC00998
End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 DSC00999
End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 DSC01000
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 8:40 am

Wow!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of Gore SE BETA !!!   End of Gore SE BETA !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Gore SE BETA !!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next