.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Duelz KING #1 Tournament

Go down 
+5
Creative
Pocket
Diddlez
THE 49er
Mrcho
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Duelz KING #1 Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 5:15 am

Tournament Name: Duelz KING #1
Tournament Type: Duelz 1vs1
Where?: .SS. Clan Server
Sign-up restrictions: Public
Map: Anthem
Round 1 Date: Wednesday, 20th February 2008 23:00PM
Round 2 Date: Thursday, 21st February 2008 23:00PM
Round 3 Date: Friday, 22nd February 2008 23:00PM
Round 4 Date (only needed if 16 players): Saturday, 23rd February 2008 2:00PM

ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN GMT -5

Description:

This is the first tournament, there will be others of course that will be called the same except #2, #3 etc. etc. I will create an official thread on our forums with winning players and who played in finals with all stats and stuff, so everyone can keep track of who were the last tournament winners. The more players the better. There must be 8 or 16 players in order to play the tourny. The first 8 players are insured to play in the tourny, however if it finishes at 13 players well the players that signed up after 8 will not play, there MUST be 8 or 16 players. I will match-up everyone by taking biggest favorites and try to put them in every corner, that means they will have less chance meeting each other before the finals and it will be more spectacular also. I will put all names in a hat and pick every match-up like that. Every round, everyone is playing, we are playing best of 3. For those that dont know what it is, you play 2 games, and if you lose both then you're eliminated from the tourny, if the score is 1-1, you play third game to decide who wins. Ties are counting, unless its the 3rd game and the score is 1-1 if its a tie score then you guys replay. The way it will work every round is: Lets say Mrcho plays TKO in first matchup, they play only 1 game and then matchup #2 plays 1 game also, and all matchups play 1 game, then we re-start with #1st matchup playing game #2, etc. Obviously for those that win 2-0, they can leave as they wont need to play 3rd game, the 1st round is finished for them. For those that need to play 3rd game to decide who wins they will be playing game #3. That way everyone waits a short period of time and therefor take time to relax and wait maybe 20-30mins to play again. Depending on the number of players the wait time in the 1st round may be a little longer but its only the 1st round. For those that are absent or late for the tourny, they will automatically lose 2-0 by default. Please be responsible and show some discipline, sign-up ONLY if you're SURE 100% to be able to make the tourny. Games will be played with a winning score of 10 points or 8mins max. I will be there taking all scores and stats even if Im eliminated and I will also update scores, standings and schedules every day on our .SS. forums. For the finals, we are playing best of 5 instead of best of 3. That means you need 3 wins to be the Champion.

Sign-up deadline is Tuesday 19th February 20:00PM EASTERN -5 GMT TIME. I will match everyone up Tuesday night so visit often to see who you are playing.

Rules:
1. No CONSTANT camping by the RL, 1 warning and if it still happens you get a boot and you're eliminated.
2. To register for the tourny, you must post here on THIS thread by YOURSELF, no your friend can't do it for you.
3. We're doing this for fun, don't take it too serious and break your monitor and throw it out the window because you lost. It sure will be competitive as usual everyone will try to win but dont get angry and shit.
4. GAI is YOUR WAI!!11!1ONE!1BBQtbh

Signed up so far:
1. .SS.Mrcho.
2. .SS.TKO.
3. THE 49er [NWP]
4. Deadly [NWP]
5. .SS.Pocket.
6. Creative [NWP]
7. BonZi SaMMie
8. .SS.SeeK.

BRACKET:
Duelz KING #1 Tournament DuelzTournament8players4thROUND

Match-up order: Round 3: (best of 5)
1st: TKO vs Mrcho
2nd: TKO vs Mrcho
3rd: TKO vs Mrcho
4th: TKO vs Mrcho (if needed)
5th: TKO vs Mrcho (if needed)

UPCOMING BIG GAMES:
Round 1: SeeK vs THE 49er
Round 2: Deadly vs Mrcho
Round 3: FINALS! : TKO vs Mrcho

TOP 3 STANDINGS: Win - Loss
1st: Mrcho 8-2
2nd: TKO 5-4
3rd: Deadly 3-2

CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS: TKO vs Mrcho

DUELZ KING #1:
Mrcho

Last edited by Mrcho on Sat 23 Feb 2008, 12:50 am; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
THE 49er

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 12:55 pm

What time is that EST? I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Diddlez

Diddlez

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 1:22 pm

I'll play, although I do disagree with the "no camping the RL" rule. I'm not one to camp the RL or any weapon for that matter, as you probably know from having played me before, but that is a legit tactic as far as I'm concerned. If someone is doing that, then you have to adjust and be able to overtake them.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 1:30 pm

9er, EST is your actual time (New York right?) ... Confirm it to me if you're alright with that time and if you can play.

Deadly, I know you don't, but CBF some ppl starting to camp the RL when they are full loaded (hp, ammo, armor, etc.) and especially when they are losing ... He kills you once and camps until he gets out of ammo like a fag there you CBF with your quad when you cant even get close to him, throwing nades everywhere and shooting rl everywhere. GAI tbh. Thats what I dont want, you can camp it for a short period of time thats legit, NP, but steady camping for minutes, no. Thats not skills, thats gayism. And If one starts to do it and it works everyone will start doing it...
Back to top Go down
THE 49er

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 3:23 pm

Yeah I am est time. What time will it be for me?
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 3:24 pm

THE 49er wrote:
Yeah I am est time. What time will it be for me?

It IS Est time hehehe

that will be 23:00PM for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Pocket

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 4:52 pm

I suppose you guys will need someone to kill in the early rounds to make the finals entertaining. Sign me up. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Creative

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 7:24 pm

I've been wanting to play for some time now, so I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 4:09 am

ahahaha not really Pocket, u'r still pretty good!

I added you on the list guys, try to spread the word so we can have many players, 16 would be kick-ass.
Back to top Go down
THE 49er

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 10:48 am

CBF saying 23:00 to me, lool. Don't worry pockt b/c I ain't no duel player myself. I'm in for teh fun cheers
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 11:44 am

I guess I can take a beating to help fill the slots/spots. Just promise me you'll be gentle lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 1:56 pm

Hahaha alright, thanks!
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 2:14 pm

NP, glad to help. May I suggest a post in Leet forum to help generate players?
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 3:49 pm

I tried but my account was somehow never activated so I cannot login.
Back to top Go down
THE 49er

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 8:57 pm

You should also post at 4dr forum. 16 would be nice but 8 kol. :king:
Back to top Go down
Diddlez

Diddlez

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 12:23 am

Let's try and get a variety of players. I dont care if it ends up only being NWP and SS who play, but a bigger variety would own.
Back to top Go down
Sugar

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 5:58 am

Id sign up. But man the times are really high.. even 11pm for you guys is kinda late, Over here its gonna be like 5am.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 6:10 am

Yeah Deadly but CBF, ppl see the names who play in the tournament and they don't want to sign up. Next time we all go Dodge, bunch of noobs playing the tourny tbh Wink Try to get some buds from NWP I know you guys like to play duelz...

Sugar: Thats when most ppl are playing in US servers, 11pm our time and we are east, most players are not east but a couple of hours behind so its probably around 9-10pm for other if not less. Not that bad.

Confirm it to me if you want to play or not. Deadline is Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 8:18 am

Sugar wrote:
Id sign up. But man the times are really high.. even 11pm for you guys is kinda late, Over here its gonna be like 5am.
Well its not that late,but if im good my mom says i can play teh tourny ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 12:03 pm

ahahhahahhaa No :face:
Back to top Go down
Diddlez

Diddlez

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 2:51 pm

MasterOfPuppets wants to play.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 4:09 pm

Soon as he puts his name in, he can play,what...is he 2 lazy to register and u r his
secretary....im just kiddin ,but he should come and just put his name in plz.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 4:32 pm

Cool.

As TKO said just tell him to post on the thread if he's serious about playing.

I just dont want ppl to get signed up because their's friend's friend told his cousin to sign his other cousin up cuz he thought being able to play and finally he's not there, if you know what I mean. Anyway it's no biggie it takes 30secs to sign up and post, and he'll be able to view all info for the tourny, standings, bracket etc.

Im waiting for him to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Sugar

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 3:12 am

Nah sorry, I cannot play becuase of school... id be to tired getting up at about 5am. If you ever set one up again gis a shout though cuz ive bout finished school 4 good.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 4:42 am

NP. There sure will be other tournaments just take a look time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelz KING #1 Tournament   Duelz KING #1 Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duelz KING #1 Tournament
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next