.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sicko

[Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Empty
PostSubject: [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.   [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 6:49 pm

Would like a war with you guys a fun war bs free etc add me on msn and we will dicuss this
mr.mayer19@hotmail.co.uk thnx guys
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.   [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 7:24 pm

Lol @ Bs free
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.   [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 7:53 pm

I dont think we will war you guys ATM ... I cbf playing while whole GV accuses us of hax, I dont even wanna imagine how it would be in a war while you're losing 5-0 4th straight map in a row...pretty sure most of the clan would start talking shit and I cbf taking my time to set server up and taking everyone's time to come and play so we can have a war full of bs from your side .... if you decide to change someday, we will definately play, why not...that day we'll be assured you wont do bs....if it ever happens?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.   [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:17 pm

LOL @ GV ACCUSING US OF USING HACKS. Their entire clan has been caught using speedhacks and wallhacks. I was in GV when Milad was in that clan and he was the biggest fucking hacker around, he even told us on teamspeak he could see through the walls etc. HE ACCUSED ME OF MAKING HACKS LOL. I cbf waring GV EVER TBH. I seriously laugh at them... especially when they say we use cheats and their members (Thomas & MegaDeath) use speedhacks in the open and all the spamming that drives me nuts. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who used cheats in X clan server yesterday is in their clan too. Because no-one gave a flying fuck about banning him when i know damn well they had the admin.

That clan is a fucking joke, no offense to the SMALL amount of decent people in it. Just the morons who think they are fighting a "holy cause" for gore... gtfo.
Back to top Go down
sicko

PostSubject: Re: [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.   [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:42 am

look guys tbh ive had some ggs with u mrcho tko n seek . u have my word that if there is any hacks in the war from any gv then ss auto win . i dont hax and i dont agree with it. skill isnt in hax makes ur worse if u ask me but im shore me and mark will make shore the is no bs or hax.

thnx

sicko
Back to top Go down
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"

Ch@os

PostSubject: ok   [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:52 pm

I can see you guys are a lil jacked up and obviously you dont trust me whom has never lied to you guys.What happened to you guys I go away for 5 months come back and get everything organized and promised i would keep my family in check and you guys dont beleive me.I was in fucking jail etc. i could not help that, im back now and i already fucking said i would keep my gv family in check i have their phone numbers msn and i talk to them everyday on ts.So if you guys are not going to have any faith in me which i am one of your oldest friends then fuck this all im loseing patience and im not going to let a fucking game break my faith.You either beleive me and have some faith in ol MARK or just say you dont now and i wont bother none of you again with even a hello.I dont know what the hell happened while i was gone but no matter what is said i see a difference in you guys even towards me and i wasnt even around which is very sad.THE CHAOS HAS SPOKEN Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

P.S. DARIO WAS OUR TALK FOR NOTHING BUDDY WHY DIDNT YOU SETTLE THIS ALREADY LIKE WE AGREED. Confused Confused Confused
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.   [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:48 pm

Hey, look "lords soldier" i m not playing and you can't settle that,not you or Cho.Dude you are acting like we are best friends...no, we are not.I m not your enemy so i can always say hi to u but that's about it.In the name of the father,son and holy spirit...TkO has spoken Cool
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.   [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:53 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got one hell of a chuckle after reading that!!!! LOL!!!!!! rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.   [Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gv]~filth~ Vs .SS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: War & Tournaments .SS. Div 1-
Jump to: