.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old Fart Here :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMax

MadMax

Old Fart Here :) Empty
PostSubject: Old Fart Here :)   Old Fart Here :) Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

Well fellow you know im a real CTF lover, but i do play Tact to! I've see alot of ppl forming clans and wars could be looking up for gore again! cheers I dont play as much as I would like to, but if you guy will have me, I would love to join your clan.. Just dont let MadMan vote, because he will vote no! kick you lol! Anyway its cool if you dont have room for an old noob like me right now, but keep me in mind for the future. BTW its been some ggs lately with you guys hope to see ya soon.. Max signing out for now
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Old Fart Here :)   Old Fart Here :) Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:56 am

Max you are always welcome with us!!! Yes i also sense some wars coming soon and we would be more than thrilled to have you on board with us!!! Its also nice to see you and MadMan come around again, I definitely missed you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Old Fart Here :)   Old Fart Here :) Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 6:19 am

We have known each other for years man (will be a freakin' decade soon LMAO), and we would be glad to see you with us. We will put up some votes and see whats up, meanwhile I will contact you for some agreements etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
MadMax

MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Old Fart Here :)   Old Fart Here :) Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 3:07 am

Hell yeah, sounds good, Wink Sorry I havent been on in awhile been a little under the weather! give me a line when ready! Cya in the games bro! MadMax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Fart Here :)   Old Fart Here :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Fart Here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: |SS| Division 2 :: Recruitment-
Jump to: