.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.SS. Server INFO/Mods

Go down 
+5
Zippo
Seek
TKO
Acromus
Mrcho
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. Server INFO/Mods Empty
PostSubject: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:02 am

Many of us have really liked Gore Retail 1.50 patch, so I've worked hard lately to put back the mods/weapons we had back in retail on our server and try to adjust weapons to be as close to 1.50's as possible.

I've finished yesterday, there's probably still some minor adjustments to be done, but we'll do that later as soon as we figure out what really needs to be adjusted.

This is all the mods that have been done to the server comparing to the stock 1.60.17 version:

Armor:
- Everyone's armor is down from 250 to 150 except both Chiks that is @ 125.

HP:
- Everyone's maximum health is set @ 150 if healed, everyone still spawns with only 100.

Chiks Mods:
- Chix have a SAW instead of fists.
- Saw is 20% stronger
- Healing Grenades like on retail
- More riotgun ammo and more shotgun ammo.

Sniper Mods:

- Both snipers have ammo 35 instead of 30
- UMC Sniper has C4 removed and has G4 instead
- UMC Sniper has its CHARGE rifle back, meaning if you want a full powered shot you must hold charge button for 2 secs, depending on how long you hold button it will determine the stenght of the shot, the longest the better. It also has added stun to it as secondary button, just like on retail.

Mediums Mods:
- Ingrams 10% weaker ammo set to 300
- Riotgun 30% stronger ammo set to 300 (still 15% weaker than Ingrams)
- Riotgun gas 30% stronger
- Added small recoil to the Riotgun
- Both have 3 grenades instead of 1
- Both have primary button grenade as "grenade" and secondary as incendiary grenade (fire) for a total of 3 grenades combined
- RocketLauncher 10% stronger

Heavies Mods:
- Both Heavies 10% weaker
- Their stamina drops faster and takes more time to recover also, like on retail.
- Quad 40% better
- Minigun 40% better fixed that problem with secondary fire I added a small recoil too
- Both Heavies have as usual 3 grenades, primary being the incendiary grenade and secondary is added as a Flashbang grenade for a combined total of 3 grenades.
- Flashbang adjusted radius and is weaker and lasts only a couple of seconds when flashed right in front of the face.

Last edited by Mrcho on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:03 am

Test it out guys and tell me what do you think Wink
Back to top Go down
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:43 am

lol ... I've actually already completed this mod like a year ago with 3 bugs that would only need 10mins to fix. But I never really bothered about it again ...
I still have the files somewhere ... they are 100% 1.50 for SE ... was quite some work to do this
the only bugs are a reloading delay for the umc snipergun (which I now know how to fix), not 100% working mechs and ... oh ... it's only 2 bugs lol
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 11:34 am

Nice work Cho !
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 12:48 pm

Yah cho put a lot of time & effort into that, nice work. Its very fun playing on a server where you can actually kill something with a skin other than medium or sniper...
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 1:46 pm

Thanks yo!

Damn Acro, If I only knew ... ahaha

Yeah I tried to put Mech's back and realized its client side problem. All mech files were deleted from Gore folder, on the server it works great when you have those files in your gore folder. Everyone downloading those files in order to be able to play Mech is a little pain in the ass, It'd be nice if it could be done with the next update patch but I doubt Joel would do that.

Oh and I didnt notice any abnormal delay on UMC snipergun ? Ill check it out to make sure..
Back to top Go down
Zippo

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:29 pm

the Milbot and Krogen still invisible ?
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 7:16 pm

Yes, cant repair that No
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 9:40 am

Should sniper gun be a little bit stronger? like in retail? I say bring back the 1 hit kill hs with helmet on
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 2:06 pm

Yep, I completely forgot about sniper gun. I will put it just as strong as on 1.50. Im not sure it will be a 1hit HS kill tho, since armor is so different on SE.

Ill adjust and test it.

Good suggestion!
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 3:34 pm

i just got raped by 2 riotgun gas nades like it was g4, maybe should check on that
Back to top Go down
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 2:05 am

Did you copy and paste everything from the 1.50 to the SE files?
Because you can not copy any paste everything ... you gotta be very careful there ...
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 2:57 am

Seek if you didnt have a helmet on its normal, even 1 gas nade to the head brings u down, thats how it was on 1.50.

Acro, I didnt copy a single line from 1.50 files, everything was hand typed even the obvious stuff I could have copied.
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 5:41 pm

Holy shit that was a lot of work! TYVM Cho.

I have no comment, I've been out of Gore so long, and every server is different and I have no opinions.

there's some significant changes though, maybe you should call it 1.55?
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 10:52 pm

Dunno we'll see Wink

You didnt play much I guess on 1.50 Gore Retail server Dice? I liked that version a lot. Was way better balanced than this one.
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 11:52 am

I played on 1.50 and yes I thought it was polished and everything was fairly well balanced, I don't recall any specific issues, but you more knowledgeable players would know better.

I played the chick a few days ago, and if I recall correctly I think C4 or Jack's gas effected her. I'm not sure if this is the way 1.50 was or no. A whiff of gas and she was down and out.

But yea I'd keep in touch with Acro, he's a real expert and very knowledgeable like yourself about gWhore.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 4:23 am

New updates:

- Adjusted UMC sniper reload time
- Minigun fixed, makes exactly the same damage the retail used to make, the secondary has been fixed too ...
- Rocket launcher fixed, with a direct hit you actually make more damage unlike on gore SE
- A couple minor adjustments here and there
- Most importantly put back armor from 250 to 150. (50 armor for legs, 50 for chest and 50 for head)

Me and Seek did a lot of testing tonight and so far damage numbers are very similar to the ones on the retail 1.50 server...we tested different skins, weapons, headshots, chestshots, etc. etc. Its pretty much like on retail right now.

I will try to work on UMC sniper tomorrow to put it back to "charge" just like it was on retail, you had to hold the left button for 2 secs to have a full charge, and if you hit someone with a fullcharge the damage is much higher...

Anyway, thanks a lot to Seek for testing this shit tonight for hours, lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 4:23 am

UMC Sniper with charging rifle now just like on retail ... same rating as on retail me and Seek tested everything out .... full charge is a little more powerful than mob sniper, semi-charge is about the same as MOB rifle and no charge is weaker than mob sniper primary and a just a little stronger than mob sniper secondary .... + umc sniper has stun as secondary button just like on retail that also had to be adjusted since stun on gore se is way too strong, we adjusted it like it should be...

Heavy stamina is adjusted, since on gore SE no matter how much he runs, he never gets exhausted ... basically playing with a Heavy you dont ever have to stop to charge up some stamina ... now you do, just like on retail heavy's stamina drops faster and takes more time to charge up....
Back to top Go down
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:28 pm

I made a 100% 1.50 mod for SE some time ago ... I just found it again and it currently runs on the Test 1.50 server
everything is working just fine except for the walking speed when you zoom and the mechs ...
Back to top Go down
$H!V@M A$L

PostSubject: any1 help plz   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 7:55 am

i have created my server but having old gore's guns plz help me out in what 2 change in weapon god file
Back to top Go down
DementorSlv

DementorSlv

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2012, 7:40 pm

hi i am member of clan popz! i just say hi!

and your server is amazing! xD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .SS. Server INFO/Mods   .SS. Server INFO/Mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.SS. Server INFO/Mods
Page 1 of 1