.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dont like very much rap, BUT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMax

MadMax

Dont like very much rap, BUT Empty
PostSubject: Dont like very much rap, BUT   Dont like very much rap, BUT Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 12:15 am

My son showed this remix of 'old man' and damn I have to say this guy did a damn GJ on this remix of Neil Young's song! Tell me what ya'll think, especially u older guys(Cho, TKO, Rap! Lol ...
https://youtu.be/lGt54Ozo8LQ here is the original for those who dont remember ol Neil https://youtu.be/dVC2cszdTao Man I still love ol Neil the best, lots of good memory's bak in the day rock Anyway ya'll get a chance post some of ur favorite new stuff, i liked to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Dont like very much rap, BUT   Dont like very much rap, BUT Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 7:32 am

Sounds Like Neils voice has been mixed in "OLD MAN" part all an all it has a Nice sound to it Thanks for sharing Max, I like When Music was Music
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: Dont like very much rap, BUT   Dont like very much rap, BUT Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 1:36 pm

My dad introduced me to Neil when i was little haha! great stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont like very much rap, BUT   Dont like very much rap, BUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont like very much rap, BUT
Page 1 of 1