.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.SS. vs [NWP]

Go down 
+3
BonZi SaMMie
Diddlez
Mrcho
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 2:20 am

.SS. vs [NWP]

GameMode
TACT [6vs6]

Servers
.SS. Clan Server (Stock 1.50 server)
Password: Sent to Deadly

Date & Time
Friday 28th March

Depending on where you live here's the list of the time when the clan war starts:
23:00 Eastern time
22:00 Central time
21:00 Mountain, Arizona
20:00 Pacific time

Maps
.SS. - Cube
.SS. - Industrial
[NWP] - Station
[NWP] - Vertigo

4 Maps 5 rounds, .SS. starts as UMC for 4 maps then we switch sides we go MOB for 4 same maps we played as UMC.

.SS. picks 2, [NWP] picks 2

Rules
Resctrictions: 1 Chik, 1 Heavy

HALFTIME: 10min Break before switching sides

Last edited by Mrcho on Fri 28 Mar 2008, 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Diddlez

Diddlez

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 2:24 am

This all looks good. Cant wait to finally play another war (Y)
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 2:25 am

Same here...

rock
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 11:35 am

Cool you listed MST/Arizona time. Unfortunately, I am not invited.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 12:02 pm

Hehehe not sure there can be observers Wink

You can always show up if there's one of the guys that doesnt show up in last minute though.
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 1:29 pm

Mrcho wrote:
Hehehe not sure there can be observers Wink

You can always show up if there's one of the guys that doesnt show up in last minute though.

Oh Ok. If you're inclined to giving me teh PW I'll lurk in teh background. Once I see you have enough players I'll disappear(disconnect)? This gonna be ok with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008, 11:14 pm

Sure, NP.

I just sent you the PW throught pm.
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008, 12:06 pm

BTW, in clan wars(if by teh slightest chance I'm needed) I'll exert some patience and try NOT to fuck it up for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008, 6:07 pm

Yeah otherwise I'd have to pay me a plane ticket up to Arizona and kick joo azz! Punch Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2008, 9:48 am

Mrcho wrote:
Yeah otherwise I'd have to pay me a plane ticket up to Arizona and kick joo azz! Punch Laughing lol!

Ummmmm.........God I hope you don't need me. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2008, 1:09 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fabrian
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Fabrian

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2008, 1:58 pm

Sounds good to me! I hope I can stop suxin by then though Hit wall
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar 2008, 7:59 pm

FFS, after upgrading up all stock files on the server, it still shows the server is NOT stock, wtf?

I deleted them completely and re-upgraded 4 times, still shows its not stock.

I even took TKO stock server files and updated, still shows not stock. Hell I even took files from gore CD upgraded and it shows NOT stock again............

umm, dont really know what to do anymore.....
Back to top Go down
Acromus

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2008, 10:58 am

On the @s7 rootserver we have several folders
Gore 1.48
Gore 1.50
Gore Mod
Gore SE

We can run servers from each folder ... Maybe you can do this on yours too ?

You really gotta get that fixed
Because some of @s7 are not gonna play if it's not 1.50 Stock
Back to top Go down
Diddlez

Diddlez

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2008, 1:24 pm

I dont know why that is, but just upload the latest 1.50 for now and I'll talk to Lead about why that would still be showing as modified.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2008, 2:05 pm

I took the whole models/players thread from 1.50 and copy-paste it, and the 3 files that were modified in the root folder and it still shows modified server....
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2008, 9:51 pm

The problem is that the server seems to be like the old 1.48, heavy's got flashbang etc. but it shows its a 1.50 on ASE.

I just downloaded 1.50 patch from durex and uploaded all files I changed to the server, and still the same problem, shows like the server's modified and heavys got flashbang etc. nothing like a 1.50 ....
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2008, 10:17 pm

I found some other 1.50 patch and updated its files and now the server acts really like a 1.50 one, no flash grenades and stuff...the problem is, it still shows its a modified server on the server list?????

FFS Im about to throw the computer outta window

how gai
Back to top Go down
Acromus

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008, 11:19 am

my advise

remove all gore files .. so uninstall gore from the rootserver .. completely

THEN

take your Gore CD, install it, then install 1.48, then 1.50 ... all on your harddrive
then upload that gore folder on the rootserver
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008, 1:55 pm

Acromus wrote:
my advise

remove all gore files .. so uninstall gore from the rootserver .. completely

THEN

take your Gore CD, install it, then install 1.48, then 1.50 ... all on your harddrive
then upload that gore folder on the rootserver

I can't upload multiple files in the same time, I must do it file per file. If I do that, It's probably going to take me 10 days of work with 12hrs per day and I dont really have that time affraid

Goddamit
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008, 2:31 pm

Found the problem after hours and hours of searching.

Downloaded 1.50 patch from every gore website, they all have client side upgraded files to 1.50, but all of them have stock 1.48 SERVER side files or modified files. Only one website has original FULL 1.50 patch client and server side.

Shows its stock now, friggin' finally.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008, 3:48 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008, 4:00 pm

Just configured it to rotate only the maps that we are playing, in order that we agreed on Deadly.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar 2008, 12:40 pm

I'd like to comment on the war.

First of all, I had fun. It's been at least a year or two since I've been in a war largely due to my inactivity. I haven't played in months; I was only told to show up because we feared being short players. I wish I could have played, though. Instead I sat around and watched. Still enjoyed it nonetheless.

For the most part it was a good war - both teams played well and I'm sure a rematch would be good times for all.

That said, I have to clear up some things.

A few of you are under the impression that I was writing down IP addresses and proceeding to 'ping' your team. For starters, I don't even know what that means. I don't have the computer knowledge to pull anything like that off, and if I did, I wouldn't.

I've played Gore since the demo - I've probably been around longer than anyone on these forums. Not once have I used a hack or cheat. Ask any long-time Gore player.

Also, you noticed that I frequently left and rejoined the server. Although I explained in-game why I was doing so, I'll reiterate. Gore does not cooperate with my video card. Every time I minimize the game, I suffer some nasty graphical errors that can only be fixed by closing the game and restarting it. Because I was frequently trying to get my microphone to work, as well as being bothered on MSN, I had to minimize and reset quite often. Never did get my mic working, either. Apologies if my constant joining was a nuisance.

It bothers me that blame was placed on NWP rather than some quite blatant server issues. Both teams at one point or another were suffering from 999 and other problems. It appeared to me that SS got the worst of it. The mature thing to do would be to either try another server, or to reschedule the war. Jumping to conclusions and placing blame on the other team was not the way to handle it.

The hack accusations have really gotten old. There's no credibility behind them. NWP may have a bad history of cheating, but there's none of it anymore. Most of these guys have been playing for a hell of a long time, they are obviously going to be tough to beat. We were all impressed at how well SS played, though.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitimeSat 29 Mar 2008, 3:41 pm

First of all, I dont know who took the IPs and nuked us, no one accused you in particular but we sure didn't nuke ourselves.

Explain to me why the blame shouldn't be on NWP while when we were winning everything was perfect with no lag AT ALL, and all of sudden we started lagging bad and started losing maps? You know very well that first part of the war we were leading 3-1, when Deadly told me not to be too confident about winning and what would happen in a case of a tie. Second part started with an instant BIG ASS lag and connection interrupts that lead us to a 5-0 loss on Cube, that map we previously owned you 4-1. Second map, Industrial, I recall 3 of us being at 999 for about 1 minute not even being able to join the next round. And no, you guys did NOT lag, its impossible for the server to lag only one team while other has perfect ping. 2 People I know that were watching the war throught SE6666 Viewer also noticed only .SS. going 999 and having high pings.

Everyone knows you guys had and still have hacks, but we don't care about that (once again Im not accusing, Im telling facts) and personally I always believed that good skills can always compete with hacks, If we only had a chance to give our best skills we could and still lose it would have been OK, we'd knew we gave our best to challenge you and we couldnt do anything more, but having us not being able to play sucks bigtime, can't really give your best with 999 or 300 ping.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.SS. vs [NWP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: .SS. vs [NWP]   .SS. vs [NWP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.SS. vs [NWP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: War & Tournaments .SS. Div 1-
Jump to: