.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admin on W7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

Admin on W7 Empty
PostSubject: Admin on W7   Admin on W7 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 3:35 pm

Well, just that. Everytime I fucking try to install a new game, a new program or even extracting a file and creating a folder this shitty PC won't let me 'cuz it says that I need to log in as administrator BUT GUESS WHAT BITCH, I'M ALREADY ON THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT.

Can someone tell me how to fix it? Sorry for the madness but I'm really pissed with THIS MOTHERFUCKING NOT-WORTH-A-SHIT PC.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Admin on W7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin on W7   Admin on W7 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:11 am

CBF @ spending all that money into accessoires whilst having wrls PC
lol!

You probably didnt give yourself full access on that account. Log off windows and log in really as ADMIN instead of your account .... I know you'll tell me there is only one account yours that is created but you probably didnt give it full access....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

Admin on W7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin on W7   Admin on W7 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 10:06 am

My PC rules bitch chekky

I've tried what you're saying many times, but when I try to login on the default admin user I just can't because theres only my user. Idk what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Admin on W7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin on W7   Admin on W7 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 1:51 pm

You're computer has become self aware... he will now take over skynet and launch a virus into defense systems all over the world causing mass chaos and nuclear winter. kick you
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

Admin on W7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin on W7   Admin on W7 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 2:26 pm

John Connor was a bitch cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Admin on W7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin on W7   Admin on W7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:29 pm

LOOOL

Open MY COMPUTER and right click on your hard drive icon and select PROPERTIES and click on SECURITY tab ... there you have the whole list of active USERS that can log in your computer ... the //ADMINISTRATORS account is that you are not logged in and the //USERS acctount is you are using ... If you click on it you will notice that you dont have FULL CONTROL.... When you selected it, click on EDIT button and again select the //USERS account and then give it full control... if you have trouble giving full control to that user tell me, I will guide you how to log into real administrator's account and then you can allow it. There is an invisible administrator's account on W7 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Sponsored content

Admin on W7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin on W7   Admin on W7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin on W7
Page 1 of 1