.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Preferred Scenario ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

Preferred Scenario ? Empty
PostSubject: Preferred Scenario ?   Preferred Scenario ? Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2013, 6:41 pm

Hello Men
What is the most liked "Scenario" for tact? assault or extermination. scratch  ....................Sniped
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Preferred Scenario ?   Preferred Scenario ? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 5:06 am

I vote assault. Nothing gets my blood going than being the last man on  your team vs 5 enemy. Last round and its tied 2-2.. you slowly kill them one by one and bring home the victory for your team against all odds.

On the flip side i hate extermination simply because its encouraging camping.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Preferred Scenario ?   Preferred Scenario ? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 1:03 pm

Thanks Seek

rock 
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Preferred Scenario ?   Preferred Scenario ? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 5:58 pm

No problem! Are you trying to determine what mode to run on a server? Whats your opinion on the modes?
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Preferred Scenario ?   Preferred Scenario ? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2013, 11:32 pm

TACT = Skill builder
DM = Chaotic
CTF = Strategy
TDM = Team skills and "my favorite"

Those are just my opinions, I'm sure you could find all those qualities in any one mode but I chose them according to their greatest strengths. Again, just my opinion. (I miss gore) Hit wall 
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Preferred Scenario ?   Preferred Scenario ? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug 2013, 7:38 pm

Thanks Guys
yes seek I seen a couple guys on tact the other night I had it set for extermination,and I just went ahead an put it to "assault" I think assault is what is use the most, I don`t know much about the other modes, I haven`t seen anyone back in there though sense i posted this, Flash I appreciate your input too,  Thank-you both I miss you guys and Gore

rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preferred Scenario ?   Preferred Scenario ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preferred Scenario ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: General Gore-
Jump to: