.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WAAAZZZZZAAAAA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: WAAAZZZZZAAAAA   WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan 2014, 10:56 pm

WADDUP you FUCKING bastardzs

Missed y'all bros.

Sorry for being away but Im so goddam incredibly busy, havent played any damn game in ages.

Whats up with gore? SE back online yet or no? U guys playing retail?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: Hi GUys   WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 4:33 pm

Hello Bro`s

Our cable bill shot through the roof so we had to sign up with satellite Dish Network,which is impossible to play any games on, I miss playing Gore, I don`t know what the future will Hold but for now I will be out. you guys take care

Raptor
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAAAZZZZZAAAAA   WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 4:56 pm

I miss you fellas too. Cjk and I play tanks quite often and talk about the good old days of gore quite often. I lurk around the forums but I don't play gore at all. Maybe one day it will be back up. Hope you guys are doing well.
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAAAZZZZZAAAAA   WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2014, 12:49 pm

I just put a server up in gore retail. Might put one up in SE as well. Trying to get back into this shit but it's old and w3rd.  lol!  I'll see you guys in the pits. Server is "USA ARENA". Check it out and tell me the glitches so I can fix it. Anyway, miss fraggin with you guys, hope to see you around. Peace  rock 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAAAZZZZZAAAAA   WAAAZZZZZAAAAA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAAAZZZZZAAAAA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:SS:.CLAN. :: .SS. Division 1 :: General Gore-
Jump to: