.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Maniax

Go down 
+13
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"
Carter
The Monkey
mentalist
BonZi SaMMie
Seek
Acromus
manneh
Coke
Maniax
TKO
Obsessed
Mrcho
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
manneh

Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:48 am

Maniax wrote:
For what playing gore as ME..and getting harrased almost on a Daily basis? Tbh sir its a video game and tbh when i cant even use my old name because some Computer Nerds take this shit WAY to seriously? You sir can Lick Some Fuckin ballz.gg tho.

You need some mental help or something. Everyone that knows me knows I am English, I live in Stoke in England, I started out playing Gore with Saman and Stunzpa in the Gore demo, I went to retail and joined WYB for 2 days then got asked to play with {OI} with Sardo and Lun@ etc. I beat Joel 1v1 whilst in {OI}, I then joined [LAG] some time afterwards and had some epic times with all of the boys such as Tooth, Lead, DH, etc. My old best Gore pal was Escaflowne.

Why do I need to prove myself anymore than that? I am honoured that you try to be me son, however, you will never quite be as good. Why don't you try to imposter someone else?
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:37 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 10:06 am

Acromus wrote:
Yes it was the @s7 spy who was supposed to spy out your tactics for our upcoming clanwar.
But @s7 made a fatal mistake. I accidentially told the real Maniax to post here.
Damn, how stupid of me. Now the whole @s7 operation to spy out on SS has failed.

I find this rather uncool. In fact what would posess you to do such a thing?

I have always liked and respected you.....until now. Gay
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 12:22 pm

Am I supposed to laugh to your sarcasm Acromus?

Fuck you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 1:12 pm

BonZi SaMMie wrote:
Acromus wrote:
Yes it was the @s7 spy who was supposed to spy out your tactics for our upcoming clanwar.
But @s7 made a fatal mistake. I accidentially told the real Maniax to post here.
Damn, how stupid of me. Now the whole @s7 operation to spy out on SS has failed.

I find this rather uncool. In fact what would posess you to do such a thing?

I have always liked and respected you.....until now. Gay

At least Mrcho got it:

Mrcho wrote:
Am I supposed to laugh to your sarcasm Acromus?

Fuck you

Who has accused @s7 for doing this?
You should better thank for exposing this fake Maniax.
Back to top Go down
Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:00 pm

saman didnt play demo u fuckin idiot.......stunzpa gj that u know him Stunnaz haha stunzpas clan tbh ......escaflowne ......do you even know escaflowne ? cuz esca flowne playd demo saman did not ... how come you didnt mention esca in demo? he was SS in demo along with me and shadow.....do u know anything about escaflowne? liikee him being from vancoover ....ur dumb as fuck get ur facts straight u lying dumb fuck .. good try.
Back to top Go down
Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:10 pm

Who the fuck are you?? if u were "Maniax" u would have mentioned "Your " Own Brother....Baz orr scorpion being a gore elite. ...... U have these guys fooled but you are honestly Big Failz.
Back to top Go down
Coke
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Coke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:26 pm

wtf is this.
Back to top Go down
Coke
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Coke

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:45 pm

Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 844812-fail_thread_super
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:40 pm

TBH, Dunno ...
Back to top Go down
Maniax

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 12:53 am

You need some mental help or something. Everyone that knows me knows I am English, I live in Stoke in England, I started out playing Gore with Saman and Stunzpa in the Gore demo, I went to retail and joined WYB for 2 days then got asked to play with {OI} with Sardo and Lun@ etc. I beat Joel 1v1 whilst in {OI}, I then joined [LAG] some time afterwards and had some epic times with all of the boys such as Tooth, Lead, DH, etc. My old best Gore pal was Escaflowne.

i was replying to that retarded shit.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 1:04 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
manneh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 5:44 am

Maniax wrote:
saman didnt play demo u fuckin idiot.......stunzpa gj that u know him Stunnaz haha stunzpas clan tbh ......escaflowne ......do you even know escaflowne ? cuz esca flowne playd demo saman did not ... how come you didnt mention esca in demo? he was SS in demo along with me and shadow.....do u know anything about escaflowne? liikee him being from vancoover ....ur dumb as fuck get ur facts straight u lying dumb fuck .. good try.

Saman did play the demo. I'm dumb?

Esca played the demo as well with me, yeah, he was also in {SS} you're right. You can also ask him who's the real deal on MSN, his email is - escaflowne1ss1@hotmail.com

Better yet, take your pick of who you would like to ask - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/msnsz.jpg/

My brother? Scorp? Bazza? He is right here next to me laughing his arse off at some puny little psychopath pretending to know us both. Laughing

It really is quite sickening how much you believe to be someone you are not. Honestly, you should be sectioned off or something, it's not normal.

Everyone who knows me, knows who I am, where I come from and what my name is. I'm English, I come from England and my name is Ross Barlow. Do you even want my facebook? Feel free to add me on msn or even facebook.

Even BoomDevil is laughing at all of this, it's so funny. I honestly can't believe I mad so much impression within a video game that someone actually wants to be me Cool

-EDIT-

There's only one way of sorting this out either way. I'll be back playing Gore by the end of the week and clearly I will be the better player.
Back to top Go down
mentalist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 6:09 am

Hi 'real' Maniax )I mean manneh btw

I spoke to this 'other' guy ingame a few weeks ago suprised to see the name

When I mentioned the football game he had not a clue what I was talking about (England had just played and won)
That was enough for me tbh
So I made another reference to football which I know would have got a response, but alas nothing Gay

Ross come back and play him that would be funny as the term 'rusty' is an understatement Wink
Back to top Go down
manneh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 6:23 am

mentalist wrote:
Hi 'real' Maniax )I mean manneh btw

I spoke to this 'other' guy ingame a few weeks ago suprised to see the name

When I mentioned the football game he had not a clue what I was talking about (England had just played and won)
That was enough for me tbh
So I made another reference to football which I know would have got a response, but alas nothing Gay

Ross come back and play him that would be funny as the term 'rusty' is an understatement Wink

Alright mate, long time no speak. How do?

I see the mighty Wolves are up in the top flight with Stoke now eh? Good win for England like you said as well, 5-1 against the Croats what a win, I can't wait for South Africa now, I think we have a shot of going all the way with the current manager and team like.

I have heard from many people that this 'fake' dude is so bad at Gore as well. The first person to tell me about it was Deadly, he was surprised at how bad I was until I told him I wasn't even playing LOL

I will be back soon enough, just got some shit to sort in RL first before I have time (gf is expecting baby) but I will be back playing.
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 7:46 am

Oh well,Welcome to the forums Mentalist and Monkey btw.
Back to top Go down
The Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 7:48 am

^^ As if anyone needed any more proof. Hi Maniax mate. How is Staffs these days, I moved back down to Devon last year. And congrats on the immenent arrival. Being a dad is the best thing to happen to me, hope it all goes as well for you too.

As for @s7 plot....oh man, we really would have done it better and played it for more for laughs. Honestly, I don't think anyone of us takes virtual life as seriously as this identity thief. Still, Hi to the .:SS:. crowd Drunk

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Carter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 9:24 am

Just wanted to say hi aswell, Hi SS Wink
Back to top Go down
mentalist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:17 am

Obsessed wrote:
Oh well,Welcome to the forums Mentalist and Monkey btw.

Oops I did mean to finish with a 'hi'

Hi guys
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:01 pm

Wassup dudes!

I think we clearly see who's real who's not :-/

FFS CBF ATM, TBH

Acromus definately knows who it really is, so I'll take it as he was part of the whole organization ...

Dont give a shit tho.

ass
Back to top Go down
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 6:17 am

Mrcho wrote:
Acromus definately knows who it really is, so I'll take it as he was part of the whole organization ...

You are a goddamn prick if you think I was part of "this whole organisation".
It's not my fault if you guys are too stupid to see that this 'Maniax' is a fake in first place.
To me it seems like you don't even know the real Maniax and just let this fake guy in because of Maniax "being a legend".

Even if you don't give a shit about it, I won't let you accuse me or @s7 being part of this whole thing.

Find your scapegoat somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:42 am

He never said anything about @s7.There are manny good ppl there tbh.He did say " someone from @s7" reffered Acro to you.This guy posing as someone else is a funny thing, but i personaly think that there was something else behind it.My first thought was a NWP clan, and since you are their ass-licker errand-boy and the only one posting in our forum,i think thats why Cho said it was you.It just seems logical. I rlly dont give a damn about all of this,and i dont see the point in all of this exept someone can have our personal pics.Wow....u can add me on mine facebook if u want.
Back to top Go down
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:02 am

"someone of @s7" is already directed towards our clan.
I don't know why you call me NWP's ass-licker errand-boy ... I am fine with them, they are with me. I'm not brown-nosing or anything. I'm just getting alone with them.
I'm on all Gore forums btw ...
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:31 am

By saying "someone from @s7" was ment to address an individual,not the whole clan.
On the other hand you saying " It's not my fault if you guys are too stupid to see..." ,now that is calling all SS stupid.
Back to top Go down
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:07 am

TKO wrote:
By saying "someone from @s7" was ment to address an individual,not the whole clan.
But it doesn't define who exactly it is, and therefor points at more than one.

TKO wrote:
On the other hand you saying " It's not my fault if you guys are too stupid to see..." ,now that is calling all SS stupid.
True. Even though I didn't mean to intentionally call all SS stupid.
Also didn't mean to offend you ... I just got a bit excited that he blamed it on me ... So sorry for that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Maniax
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next