.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gore: mrcho vs acromus and maniax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carter

Gore: mrcho vs acromus and maniax Empty
PostSubject: Gore: mrcho vs acromus and maniax   Gore: mrcho vs acromus and maniax Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:31 am

Hi all cheers

Remember to set the quality to 1080p

food1
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Gore: mrcho vs acromus and maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gore: mrcho vs acromus and maniax   Gore: mrcho vs acromus and maniax Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 3:53 am

I fought till the end, but got pwnt.

GG.

I wish I had RL half of the map tho, but oe well.

Im not really used to play peeps that camp RL constantly and Im surprised since I started playing in this duelz tourny that every single euro player camps the rl constantly, every map ... As I already said, I play a lot of DM and duelz and no one really camps the rl on US servers....except Peach .. hes probably the only one I ever saw that constantly camps RL ..... some people tend to stay close to rl, but constantly? no... we always let each others take weapons, no one's tactics evolve around not letting the other guy take RL, our tactics are more like get armor, all weapons and go pwn him ..... Im not saying yours is a bad tactic its just wierd and I need to change my tactics in order to beat you guys cuz my tactic doesnt really work well when I dont have a RL...especially when I dont get it I tend to go at it 2, 3, 4 or even 5 times just cuz Im stubborn and I get killed every time cuz there's always 2 guys on it .... I wont say that it isnt gay, cuz personally I think it is ... but its a tactic like any other .....

Thanks for the video Cart, 1080p takes some time to load but quality is really awesome, thanks man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net

Gore: mrcho vs acromus and maniax
Page 1 of 1