.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seek
Seek

Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match Empty
PostSubject: Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match   Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 3:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8L9_eu6Ac4 Enjoy the obvious hax.. Thanks to darklimbo for making the video & spreading the warning
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match   Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 4:15 am

GT

GJ Limbo
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Diddlez

Diddlez

PostSubject: Re: Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match   Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 6:09 pm

That video doesn't prove anything tbh, especially since they took the goddamn sound out and added in that terrible music. Every time they said he was "scanning walls" I didn't see anything strange at all, and "checking corners" is something any non-idiot should be doing.

The 50 second mark is the only part in the video where someone could think he's cheating, but theres no way he didn't hear the guy coming.

I'm not saying the guy doesn't cheat, because I've played with him and I know he does cheat, but this video is a pile of shit and proves nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match   Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob [DAM] Cheating very obviously IN A GZL match
Page 1 of 1