.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ima noob but reliable

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skith

Skith

Ima noob but reliable Empty
PostSubject: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 3:35 pm

I want to apply. Yall always seem to be down a man when playing wars on sunday. Im always watching yall play them behind mirror's back. Id really like to play with yall on days that yall need another player and on days that yall dont need one i will be glad to sit back and watch. I just want to help out and make it fair for yall. I really care about my best friend marsh and dont want to see yall get fucked over by a team that is playing one man up because they are afraid to take yall even numbered match.
Back to top Go down
Skith

Skith

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 3:38 pm

I really want to get better and i know that yall are so much more experienced in this game than i am but i really want to work hard and get better. i will play every minute i can learning strats and stuff. i dont care if i have to play mrcho one vs one till i know exactly how to play. i will fight that pain of dying every 5 sec till im good enough to be apart of this team.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:16 pm

We'll talk next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Skith

Skith

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

okay buddy thanks
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 1:19 am

Skith is very reliable and he keeps getting better at Gore each week! One of the best true noobs in the game hax free. Hes only been playing for 1 month now
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 1:39 pm

Show him some trix Mirror, he must beat me new week Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:24 pm

Haha Im working on that! trying to get him familiar with the bases in the maps... thats one of the problems
Back to top Go down
Skith

Skith

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 8:22 pm

yes i know i need to learn the maps is there a site with an overlay of them thatd be awesome :)
Back to top Go down
Skith

Skith

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 11:04 pm

I was playing pretty good today boys. in 4 maps i finished with no less than 5 kills in each racked up 6 in one with a couple kills stolen (mirrorimage) lol marsh. I'm trying to get better. Played a little DM with seek yesterday for a while and wasn't doing to bad. Yall can ask him for details but i never got stumped and I had at least three kills a match. Match being first to 10 kills.
Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 11:07 pm

HAHA Skith did well tonight with me and what he said was true.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 1:18 am

Nice nice Ima noob but reliable 689467
Back to top Go down
Skith

Skith

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 12:47 am

Ima noob but reliable Gore0001
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 12:49 pm

Skith even though we know you, if you want to join you must apply with new form that is right here: CLICK HERE

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ima noob but reliable   Ima noob but reliable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ima noob but reliable
Page 1 of 1