.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING TO |SS|

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING TO |SS| Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING TO |SS|   MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING TO |SS| Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 1:53 pm

Rules & info for recruitment
Info:
What is |SS| Div 2?

|SS| Division 2 is a lower division clan than the actual elite .SS. clan. What does that mean? It means that our level of requirements is much lower than in the 1st division and that we recruit members easier, in fact from now on it will be impossible to join the 1st division clan without going through the 2nd division one. We want very LOYAL members in .SS. 1st division, very SKILLED players that DO NO HACK and have a good REPUTATION. We need MATURE people who are ACTIVE on gore and who can COMMUNICATE in English and possibly be able to communicate on TEAMSPEAK if needed. Its often hard to find such things in a person that you dont know, so we decided to give more players a chance to show us and prove themselves that they should be part of our Elite team over a longer period of time all while giving new members a possibility to proudly wear our SS tag (different colors/style from elite team). |SS| Div 2's goal is to have a full squad of members and be a functional clan, meaning even our Div 2 team will be able to play clanwars against other clans and participate in tournaments / GZL, after all thats how you gotta prove to us that you are worthy of the 1st team.

If you understand the concept and want to be with SS and eventually become a 1st division elite, even though you know it might take some time, apply here on this section.

How to apply?

You must answer THESE questions:

Tell us all the nicknames that you actually use:

2. Tell us the players from .SS. that you played the most with:

3. Your age:

4. Where do you live:

5. How long you have been playing Gore:

6. In what other clans have you been in if any:

7. Why did you choose to apply to .SS. whats your main goal:

Post the application here on this RECRUITMENT section.

While putting your name up for poll for our members to vote, you will receive right away the rules to follow as a |SS| member. You must agree to follow all of the rules. If you do, you will receive the answer in about 2 to 3 days maximum by PM or on your thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net

MUST READ BEFORE APPLYING TO |SS|
Page 1 of 1