.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
poseidon

my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Empty
PostSubject: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

1. Tell us all the nicknames that you actually use: Poseidon & rarely use the name RedSugar
2. Tell us the players from .SS. that you played the most with: Seek, Tko, Mirror (probably), Coke,
3. Your age: 16
4. Where do you live: I am from San Diego but live with my cousin in LA
5. How long you have been playing Gore: hmm maybe 2-3 months
6. In what other clans have you been in if any: none
7. Why did you choose to apply to .SS. whats your main goal: My main goal is to join a clan that isn't always criticized and is more than a clan but a family. Lately i've been seeing clans accusing with one another about using hacks, and i dont want to be a member of a clan where there is constantly issues of using hacks. There is hardly or any players that i've heard that talk negatively about .SS. This clan has high respect and gets along with other clans. If you give me the opportunity to join |SS| division too, i will too play with respect and to loyalty to other .SS. members and fellow gore players. Beside as its says you guys are ".Best.of.the.Best."

Last edited by poseidon on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 1:52 pm

Great!!
Back to top Go down
Coke
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Coke

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 5:48 pm

does the 18 year old rule apply or not?
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 5:55 pm

Nope it doesnt apply, We need to get a poll up for Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 2:50 am

Hello there!

I will put up a poll right away and Ill give you news this weekend.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 7:48 pm

Poseidon, one of old players that isnt in good relations with SS was using that nickname a couple months back. Thats weird. Since when do you use that nickname???? ...... Was it you ???? He even called me hack ......
Back to top Go down
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 7:55 pm

Been using this game for maybe 3 moths or so. Dont know but I never accused anyone of hacking because I hate starting arguments with other players. Are you sure it was Poseidon?
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 7:58 pm

Yes Im sure, it was written in light blue color "poseidon" .... but maybe that guy took your name on purpose or something, he's an asshole and it wouldnt surprise me at all if he did. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 8:01 pm

BTW, PM sent.
Back to top Go down
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 8:28 pm

so when can i get the poll new? the suspension is killing me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

poseidon wrote:
so when can i get the poll new? the suspension is killing me. Shocked

You said you didn't get a PM?
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 9:03 pm

I will give you news tonight Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 9:33 pm

okay thank you
Back to top Go down
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:03 am

Thank you guys so much and don't worry you won't regret it.

|SS|Poseidon|
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:08 am

Welcome dude!

Private access granted Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2   my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new application for applying to |SS| Division 2
Page 1 of 1