.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Maniax

Go down 
+13
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"
Carter
The Monkey
mentalist
BonZi SaMMie
Seek
Acromus
manneh
Coke
Maniax
TKO
Obsessed
Mrcho
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 5:45 pm

Welcome to the gore legend: Maniax!

Glad to have you along with us, lets get you back in shape now! Gotta get those 1vs1 skills back Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Obsessed

Obsessed

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 5:49 pm

welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 3:54 am

Welcome dude,cya in teh game
Back to top Go down
Maniax

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 2:25 pm

thanx guys .....ya i was rusty but im gettn it back now.
Back to top Go down
Coke
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Coke

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 9:06 pm

welcome sir
Back to top Go down
manneh

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 3:45 pm

Maniax wrote:
thanx guys .....ya i was rusty but im gettn it back now.

LOOOL. As if you're impostering me. For one, I'm English and proud and wouldn't go to America to study anything when my country does things better anyway, secondly - why imposter me? I know I was good but damn, that's flattering.

The only clan I would ever play Gore with and for is [LAG] - no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Acromus

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 3:47 pm

Mrcho, this is the fun I have prognosticated Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 4:07 pm

what the hell, so whos .SS. Maniax if hes not who we thought
Back to top Go down
Acromus

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 4:14 pm

Let's just call him Gun*Devil lol!
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 4:14 pm

Jee, now how do we kno who's speaking the truth here. Confused

Just need to talk with our Maniax and everything will be sorted out.

Last edited by Obsessed on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manneh

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 4:26 pm

Obsessed wrote:
Jee, now how do we kno who's speaking the truth here. Confused

http://forum.4drulers.com/showthread.php?p=234015#post234015

Even check my post history dating back to 2002. I am definitely real, mate.
Back to top Go down
Acromus

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 4:28 pm

I'd say Owned. Agreed Maniax?
Back to top Go down
Coke
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Coke

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 4:28 pm

i knew it wasnt the real one.
Back to top Go down
manneh

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 4:30 pm

Acromus wrote:
I'd say Owned. Agreed Maniax?

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 5:16 pm

Coke wrote:
i knew it wasnt the real one.

Of Course you did!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maniax

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 6:27 pm

Im so FUCKIN tired of all the Bs drama about this believe what u want this guys is a fuckin tool .....im out of the clan Peace ....its good to know my friends think im a fake now .... good luck to u all manneh is failz.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 6:29 pm

We just asked for your side of the story, no one has come to any conclusions yet... so wtf? Odd way to respond if you are the real Maniax. Whatever. Im coming to a conclusion that your coming off as guilty. You had a chance to clear this up and responded with that
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

Maniax told me hes through with the clan because everyone is accusing of him being an imposter and hes tired of dealing with it... that sounds guilty to me. Fucking Gore Drama....
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 6:59 pm

Now I am starting to think that this was all fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 7:24 pm

TBH pretty sure someone from S7, but dont really care.

Dont really know what was the goal in doing it except losing its own time... what did you accomplish by doing that? Really nothing imho.

Gay

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Acromus

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 7:36 pm

Yes it was the @s7 spy who was supposed to spy out your tactics for our upcoming clanwar.
But @s7 made a fatal mistake. I accidentially told the real Maniax to post here.
Damn, how stupid of me. Now the whole @s7 operation to spy out on SS has failed.
Back to top Go down
Maniax

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 7:50 pm

lmao....."the real maniax to post here"......im such a legend everyone wants to be me ill be best player in gore soon as usual. maybe then i will accept your "im sorry" speaches. ggs
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 8:07 pm

Acromus wrote:
Yes it was the @s7 spy who was supposed to spy out your tactics for our upcoming clanwar.
But @s7 made a fatal mistake. I accidentially told the real Maniax to post here.
Damn, how stupid of me. Now the whole @s7 operation to spy out on SS has failed.

I say mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 8:12 pm

Quote :
Maniax
Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:50 pm
lmao....."the real maniax to post here"......im such a legend everyone wants to be me ill be best player in gore soon as usual. maybe then i will accept your "im sorry" speaches. ggs

We didnt kick you out, you straight up said "Im done with this clan" without even explaining your side of the story. So Stop being a fucking douche bag about all of this. AND LMAO @ APOLOGIZING TO YOU. You should be the one apologizing for all this bullshit in the first place. You sir, can kiss our ass
Back to top Go down
Maniax

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 8:53 pm

For what playing gore as ME..and getting harrased almost on a Daily basis? Tbh sir its a video game and tbh when i cant even use my old name because some Computer Nerds take this shit WAY to seriously? You sir can Lick Some Fuckin ballz.gg tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Maniax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Maniax
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next