.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Maniax

Go down 
+13
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"
Carter
The Monkey
mentalist
BonZi SaMMie
Seek
Acromus
manneh
Coke
Maniax
TKO
Obsessed
Mrcho
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 11:53 am

Dont forget that you posted this:

Acromus wrote:
lol this is going to be fun!

So you knew something.

Either way, I blamed you but I never insulted you directly... Didnt know you'd get that low, since I DID respect you tbh ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 12:11 pm

I posted this right after I chatted with Maniax on MSN.
Then I wanted to tell Obsessed, but he wasn't there ...
So I asked Maniax to post it in here.
I just knew that you had a fake Maniax in SS, nothing more.

I felt insulted because you were blaming it on me ... that's why I got "that low".
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 7:12 pm

I just dont understand why you said "this is going to be fun" . First of all it puts you in a position knowing something,whitch you did,then you was getting mad when Cho asumed it was you behind all of that shit.I dont understand why didn't you tell us that you talked with real Maniax on msn like i would tell you ( since we all respect each other) instead you were like amused by all of it and having a laugh ??? Look man im not posting to this thread no more...it is ridiculous.We are having a CW soon.Cya there
Back to top Go down
The Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 2:18 am

tbh TKO I think we all need to put this to bed. The fake guy has got people shouting at one another so he can chalk this up as mission acomplished there.

As for the 'this'll be fun' comment. I think it was meant in an eye rolling, bearer of bad news sort of ironic way. I say (and do) it a lot and since Acro has been picking up my bad speech (and MSN) mannerisms since 2006 I think you could probably blame me in part. It is a very British thing to say though for an Austrian. scratch

Still. No harm was intended. See you in the CW (I'm the guy running away with what feels like a huge target strapped to my back.) Very Happy

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 6:09 am

LoLz

Alright lol!
Back to top Go down
manneh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 6:10 am

I'm glad it has been sorted out.

i'm sure you SS guys would of rather known the truth than finding out later on anyway, besides, I don't want some gimp tarnishing my Gore reputation as only I am capable of doing that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 8:39 am

Yeah MANIAX,ty for posting...can the REAL Maniax please stand up ? cheers
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 7:42 pm

LoLz

Thanks dude.
Back to top Go down
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"

Ch@os

PostSubject: manneh   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:39 pm

Hey manneh I seen that fucker playing and acting like you,its very insulting when someone uses anothers name or tags.But glad you all worked this out cause one reason imposters do as they do and thats to stir up shit for the rest of a clan/family. Punch
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 11:24 pm

Hey guys I know this thread is dead, I just wanted to chip in a few observations. I guess I want to make sure there is no bad blood between @s7 and .ss.

It is hard to run a forum, the BS that the fake Maniax is quite irritating, I think this is reflected in MrCho's attitude, can't blame him for that. Also some of the slang Acromus used gave a mis-leading impression of his role, and I am glad that was cleared up.

I guess I just wanted to say that Acromus is one hellluva decent guy and that I trust him. You should too. I never got to know MrCho well when he was in MR, but I think he's probably quite a good man too.

You are both leaders of a clan sice you have integrity and respect. If there are any future problems, approach each other from that frame of mind.

Enough preaching from me. ggs all!
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:59 am

There was no Bad blood between the clans ever imo and even if there was, it was all done with after the close Clan war and Acromus is the clown of S7 btw.
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 8:51 pm

Good to hear Cool

And yes Acro can be quite humourous Very Happy

I was impressed with how close this clan war was since @s7 seems unbeatable. A few frags here and there and you guys would of came out on top. I think you can be VERY PROUD of your accomplishments!

GFG's!
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 9:16 pm

S7 are very good, but we could have given them a better challenge if our best players played. Doesnt matter since we had really good times without any BS from either side.
Back to top Go down
Sir Krew

Sir Krew

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:44 am

Maniax wrote:
lmao....."the real maniax to post here"......im such a legend everyone wants to be me ill be best player in gore soon as usual. maybe then i will accept your "im sorry" speaches. ggs

LOOOL. NOT EVEN CLOSE SUCKER, I'D RATHER DIE THAN BE LIKE YOU.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MEET THE GORE LEGENDS JOIN US INGAME, NOW. PEACE FUCKER fuck you
Back to top Go down
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:20 am

Sir Krew wrote:
Maniax wrote:
lmao....."the real maniax to post here"......im such a legend everyone wants to be me ill be best player in gore soon as usual. maybe then i will accept your "im sorry" speaches. ggs

LOOOL. NOT EVEN CLOSE SUCKER, I'D RATHER DIE THAN BE LIKE YOU.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MEET THE GORE LEGENDS JOIN US INGAME, NOW. PEACE FUCKER fuck you

Drunk
I couldn't find the 'stoned-smiley' so the 'drunk-smiley' seems to be fitting best.
You are replying to something that is old and already solved. GJ Krew!
Back to top Go down
Sir Krew

Sir Krew

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 3:28 pm

well, it's double-solved now.

love
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 5:18 pm

DOUBLE SOLVED

LMAO bowdown
Back to top Go down
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 6:38 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOL damn lol!
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:37 pm

I think that we must give one more solution . To be solved 3 times lol . Lol guys!
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 7:15 pm

Why not, lets triple solve it! Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 762274 Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 510721
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 8:01 am

Yea I agree!!! Fuck
Back to top Go down
Diddlez

Diddlez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 6:55 pm

lol @ even thinking maniax would play for anyone that isnt LAG at this point

what is fake maniax's IP so I can find out who it was.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 5:37 am

No idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Maniax   Welcome to Maniax - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Maniax
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3