.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMax

MadMax

Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Empty
PostSubject: Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!   Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 1:26 pm

scratch I have been having problems jumping in gore using my keyboard and I thought my keyboard was bad! Well now I have a new keyboard and it still does the same thing! This is the problem im having>>when I hit my space-bar key to jump, sometimes he just sit there going huh huh and my stam goes way down, but sometimes he will jump just fine! GRRRRRRR it eat me up I hate that and need a fix please! Funny thing is when I had jump assigned to right click it worked fine, but hell I cant get use to that! IDK maybe I got another shitty Keyboard? Is anyone else having this problem, if so any setting in gore that will fix it? Im thinking it a response time problem from keyboard to gore! What do ya'll think?
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!   Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 4:01 pm

Wierd problem you're having bro. Cant help you much except saying to bind ur jump key to another one. You gotta have another key that is close by and practical for jump. Are you using WSAD keys to play or flashes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!   Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 4:49 pm

save all of your customized settings, and reinstall the entire game.. see if that works. I recently reinstalled my gore completely, deleted all my custom files and it runs probably 5x better than when i had it before. I definitely will be keeping mine 100% stock.

**EDIT i downloaded all those custom map packs and all that from goreland.net , just incase you needed a reference.
Back to top Go down
Carter

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!   Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 11:26 am

Hey madmax im having this problem aswell... it started when i got a new pc and had to install the game again.

It really sucks.. especially in Illegal Tender when i want to jump from the umc roof top and down to the ladder i always hit the ground and loose 40hp
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!   Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 12:01 am

Carter wrote:
Hey madmax im having this problem aswell... it started when i got a new pc and had to install the game again.

It really sucks.. especially in Illegal Tender when i want to jump from the umc roof top and down to the ladder i always hit the ground and loose 40hp

Im guessing u never found out how to fix it, did u? I cant stand it and yes it started after i upgraded my PC to and reinstalled Gore! Its weird..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: something to try   Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Hello Max

I`m just grabbing at straws here, so here we go

on my Desktop is a Shortcut to GORE, right click the shortcut, goto properties, double click on that

go to Compatibility, double click on that, now you will see a box to check next to a drop down window,check that box move over to the drop down box, see if there is something there that will work in your case, I am just throwing this out there to try Max Man it won`t hurt to try if you haven`t already, I am running vista as my OS so I have the (run as administrator) box checked

I wish I had more to offer Good luck let me know

Raptor rock
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!   Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:14 am

http://www.passmark.com/products/keytest.htm

Max heres a "keyboard test" you can try free for 30 days this would confirm for you that your keyboard is working right

Raptor rock
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!   Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
http://www.passmark.com/products/keytest.htm

Max heres a "keyboard test" you can try free for 30 days this would confirm for you that your keyboard is working right

Raptor rock

Thanks bro!! I wil check it! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!   Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keyboard problems in gore with jumping!!
Page 1 of 1