.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New mouse and keyboard

Go down 
+3
Seek
Mrcho
Ryder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

New mouse and keyboard Empty
PostSubject: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 7:09 am

Well, my old keyboard just got fucked up like 5 days ago and thats why I haven't been playing Gore so much lately. Some keys just wont work sometimes, I don't know whats fucking wrong with it. So I decided to buy a new keyboard for gameplaying and my cousin (computer tech) told me about this one (Steel Series MERC) :
New mouse and keyboard Merc_Stealth_LRG

The money is not the problem, but those fucking keys on the left side of it, what's the fucking point he said those were for gameplaying, but wtf? Can you tell me something more about it and if it's really worth it?

About the mouse, was thinking on a new one because those extra buttons on my old one doesn't work anymore, so I was thinking on buying a Cybor R.A.T 9:
New mouse and keyboard Cyborg-rat9-wireless-mouse
Is it good, comfortable? Because it seems that holding it is like a pain in the ass.

Last but not least, just saw this and damn I want to buy this shit:
New mouse and keyboard Gaming-headset-g930
But mouse + keyboard = no awesome headphones. Punch
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 9:29 am

I really like that keyboard. The gaming pad on the left is very useful and all buttons are pretty close, also the angle that its inclined is awesome since I always incline my whole keyboard at that angle cuz its easier for me.

I might actually check that keyboard out closely. Not that I dont like mine but I think this one be even better for me.

Personally I dont like the mouse and I dont think its comfortable but that you never really know until you have it in your hand ... it does seem to have a few useful buttons on it though

I like that headset too.. is it 5.1 surround? What brand are those headphones?

This is my setup:

Keyboard Logitech G15

New mouse and keyboard Logitech-g15-gaming-keyboard-2007

New mouse and keyboard Logitech-g15-lit

Mouse Logitech G5
New mouse and keyboard 28946

Headset Zalman 5.1 surround (my secret hack) Razz

New mouse and keyboard G3d-zm-rs6fusb-c-p
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 12:25 pm

This is my snoop proof keyboard made in about 1872 by Abraham Lincoln. The only good thing about this keyboard is the fact ive dropped it on the ground, filled it up with food crumbs, spilled drinks on it and guess what... its still typing. Thats about all i can say for this cheap POS.
New mouse and keyboard Dell_s10

And this ladies and gentlemen, is my super high tech snoop proof mouse that has a built in SCROLL WHEEL OMG SO HIGH TECH
And its got a freaking LASER BEAM that comes out of the bottom.... i mean WHO HAS LASER BEAMS BESIDES SCIENTISTS???
New mouse and keyboard 4155gv10

Heres something i can SERIOUSLY get excited about, 5.1 headsets designed specifically for gaming. These turtle beach x12 headphones have a built in volume control, chat VOICE control incase cho is yelling at me and i decide i dont want to hear him anymore. Built in Bass control feature which makes these headphones the ENVY of any dance club DJ maw fuckas, also feels like you have a subwoofer shoved up your ass when you REALLY pump up the bass. They cover your entire ear and rest very comfortably, after a while you dont even notice they are there simply because of how LIGHT they are. The sound quality is amazing. Thats right boys, be jealous cause i can hear you cut a fart across the map.
New mouse and keyboard Turtle10
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 1:59 pm

Loololl you fucker

I gotta get me one like that one so I can cut ur ass too lol!

CBF @ ur usls keyboard and mouse, no wonder you lose in DM

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 4:50 pm

Nice, gotta give 'em all a try them. Just ordered the keyboard, the mouse and also the headset, I might get them in 2 or 3 days.
BTW, 5.1? Bitch please, 7.1 surround.
Back to top Go down
angel cnd
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
angel cnd

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 5:13 pm

nice keyboard bro i love it mine is on laptop Sad

angel cnd afro
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 1:53 pm

7.1, nice .. what are those buttons on it ?? what the hell would someone bind on a headset???
Back to top Go down
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 5:42 pm

Not sure but I think its the acme "Automatic-Wax remover"

cheers
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 5:49 pm

lol! ACME automatic wax remover for the win!
Back to top Go down
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 12:47 am

Headset description:
7.1 Surround Sound
3 Programmable G-keys
Adjustable, Memory Foam-lined Headband
Noise-canceling Mic with Auto-mute and Mute Light
10 Hour Battery Life
Painless Recharging
Real-time Voice Morphing

About the G-Keys, they are for game sound settings, dialogue and voice-talking/hearing distortion. All 3 things arrived today, awesome shit damnit. Prepare yourself for a buttrape.
Back to top Go down
Flash
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Flash

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 3:02 am

Ryder wrote:
Prepare yourself for a buttrape.

Y B Gay 4? Fuck you
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 5:07 am

They still ship shit down to Mexico? Damn.

ROFL

affraid

Tell me how u like the setup after some testing.
Back to top Go down
mage_wizard

mage_wizard

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 8:45 pm

wow! That keyboard and headset look great! The mouse looks strange, but probably it's comfortable. Is it that mouse that you can adjust its length/width?

Damn, I want that headset lol

This is what I have:

Saitek Cyborg Keyboard v7
New mouse and keyboard 26381-a

Logitech G500 mouse
New mouse and keyboard Logitech_gaming_mouse_g500

Creative Fatal1ty Headset
New mouse and keyboard Creativefatal1tygaming_123463

When I'm bored to connect the headset (=always except for hard clan wars and duels), I use Philips SPA 7650 5.1 Speakers:
New mouse and keyboard 25374d1237185550-wonder-philips-spa-7650-5-1-gaming-speakers-wonder-philips-spa-7650-5.1-gaming-speakers
Back to top Go down
https://boom-clan.forumotion.net/forum
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 10:04 am

Nice setup
Back to top Go down
Ryder
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 12:07 pm

Mouse is pretty damn comfortable plus awesome settings and cool shit and if it's possible to adjust its length/width then I'd have to take a look on the manual at my trash can. Rolling Eyes

About the headset, well, best shit I've ever spent my money in my whole entire life I don't know why I didn't buy this before. I can hear everything in games, even if you're having a sticks fight on the other base, just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 12:34 am

I might get those headphones, I like the fact that they are 7.1 and cordless. We'll see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New mouse and keyboard   New mouse and keyboard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New mouse and keyboard
Page 1 of 1