.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sup friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Diddlez

Diddlez

sup friends Empty
PostSubject: sup friends   sup friends Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 5:24 am

sup

I took a break from this bs for a reason I can no longer even remember, started playing combat arms, joined the best team in that game, got tired of scrimming terrible idiots, quit the game, went back to the game to play in the WOGL, quit again, started playing Crossfire, dominated that game, quit that game, and here I am!

After you are done welcoming me back to this game, I have a few questions!

Do a lot of the same people still play Gore? Is it still even fun? Are there other clans to war other than SS? Do people play TACT? Are people still bad at this game? Will people still call me a cheater when I kill them? Do players still not understand how sound works? Did anyone get better at 1on1? Did anyone get better at playing as a team?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Bitch

sup friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup friends   sup friends Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 12:23 pm

LOL I'm not even part of their clan, nor have I played Gore in a while, but I was popping in and saw your post so thought I would reply, welcome back Very Happy . If you killed me during Gore in the last few years I surely didn't care, havn't cared in a long time. In the past when I did play I wasn't concerned about my kills..... actually now that I think about it I never really did care about how many kills I got, it was about just have some good laughs.

My desktop crashed right when I bought myself a new laptop, I have since bought a new desktop, but I havn't reinstalled Gore Sad . One day I'm sure I will since most evenings my time THC server is pretty full, I'm just lazy. Hope you Gore folks are doing well. cheers
Back to top Go down
Diddlez

Diddlez

sup friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup friends   sup friends Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 1:13 am

sup becky

I don't have Gore Retail but I'd much rather play that over SE if people still play it. Lead and I are going to work on a new patch for Gore SE to make it play like Retail did, so hopefully those guys finally give it up and get SE. I played a few maps recently and I'm getting used to this game again. It's pretty fun, and I really miss the big 16 player tact servers we had going back in the day. I wish Gore could return to that state sometime.
Back to top Go down
SHIZZLE

sup friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup friends   sup friends Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 9:29 am

Deadly wrote:
Are people still bad at this game?

Yes. Completly. My clan is like 2 months old, and its had 4 members for 2 months and they only play the first gore(apart from 2 of them for being banned for being so good)

If i want more members im going to have to result to asking people who average 2 kills a map.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

sup friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup friends   sup friends Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 11:03 pm

Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Sir Krew

Sir Krew

sup friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup friends   sup friends Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 9:59 am

wrls Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sup friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup friends   sup friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sup friends
Page 1 of 1