.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HI MY FRIENDS!!

Go down 
+4
Obsessed
Mrcho
Seek
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"

Ch@os

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 10:52 pm

Hi buds just wanted to address what happened on gv forum with andrew and gv family.All im gonna say about that, is from now on if any one has a problem with the gv family I would appreciate it if you address your problem or concerns to me in a pm please.If you attack someone in public they tend to fight back,but me being leader and founder of gv if it is told to me solely I can pursue the issue and solve it peacefully.I greatly appreciate this and hope as friends you will respect my wishes as I respect you.sincerely and with high regards mark.... rock rock
p.s. thats me on the far left being baptised.
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 11:22 pm

sorry for being a complete douchebag on your forums chaos, wont happen again. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 11:34 pm

NP. We just spoke, so we're set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Obsessed

Obsessed

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 11:35 pm

I am not a part of this GV to .SS. deal but I'll still comment on this as I am in .SS. !!!!!!!

Wasn't this problem solved some time ago when Cho,Tko and Seek left GV and you guys booted/Banned Seek coz his comments were as you stated 'hurting'.
Why has BS happnd again?Why has BS happnd again?will it be solved for good and peace prevail?

I don't fuckin think so, hope em wrong. Almost all of you cry Tko and Cho wallhax, oh hell that Dman guy even went to the extent of calling me a hax and one of you called Coke hax.God knows how much you must be talking behind our backs. Seek tried to put the matters to close decently and your members replied with retarded comments . I have a complete idea about what kind of people you are when I look at that Grunt guy, he wanted to join us few months ago and now talks shit. We hax duh huh? why dont you take a fuckin hard look at yourselves first, I've[including the fully filled Euro server] seen Thomas and that Megadeth use speed hax and one of them has gotten booted for this.

Calm this up, sure why not!! I have no doubt that these ugly faces will emerge again sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"

Ch@os

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: hmm   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:56 am

well i dont know you obsessed and i can tell you are a person of lil faith anyways you aside,thx alot guys and remember anytime theres a prob let me know and i will deal with it accordingly.you have my word as your friend and fellow gore player.and do me a favor dario and cole just call me or something next time and andrew you do the same for me buddy ok.most of these new ss guys and some of my gv family dont know how good of friends we have all been for years and years so its up to us to work these issues out.i love you guys and my gv family and respect is something thats earned or worked through its not a given,but one thing i know and that you guys know and have known for many years is when i give my word i follow through.thanks for the input obsession i will put it in my files buddy.anywayz god bless you guys and call me when ya need me,cya on the battlefield soldiers.WARS COME AND GO BUT MY GV SOLDIERS REMAIN ETERNAL!! rock Cool rock

P.S. DONT WORRY GUYS THE THING WE TALK ABOUT MOST WHEN WE ARE NOT ON GORE IS MOVIES MUSIC AND EACH OTHERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND HOPES and BOOBS AS ALL GOOD FRIENDS SHOULD DO. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Acromus

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:13 am

Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER" wrote:
well i dont know you obsessed and i can tell you are a person of lil faith (...)

This made me laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
mage_wizard

mage_wizard

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:58 am

Obsessed wrote:
I've seen Thomas and that Megadeth use speed hax and one of them has gotten booted for this.

This topic has nothing to do with me, but it was thomas who was banned for using speedhack.
Back to top Go down
https://boom-clan.forumotion.net/forum
BonZi SaMMie

BonZi SaMMie

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 9:52 am

Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER" wrote:
me being leader and founder of gv

I found this comment very interesting.....
Back to top Go down
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"

Ch@os

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: hey   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 1:45 pm

Wow whats up bonz,never thought I would see you again after you and you know who bailed on me after 2 weeks.Anyway buddy the past is the past as I always say,so throw on your gv /filth tags register in gv forum come to ts and lets be the founders together again.I find this very interesting <<<<< I know why you said that bonz and ive always told peeps there were 3 founders,but what constitutes a good leader and founder is starting it and finishing it.Even I bailed at one time like you did but I always come back and im fortunate to have several good and loyal friends in my gv family who back me up.Anyway bonz good to see ya add me on msn and we can talk>>>mrmark_brown@hotmail.com praise the lord!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 7:23 pm

...oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz,
my friends all drive Porsche i must make amends..wut the fuck ?
Back to top Go down
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"

Ch@os

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: ????   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:31 pm

ERM what the hell are you talking about cole???? I was talking to bonz about helping me create GV then bailing two weeks after its creation dude.You guys really need to take some chill pills im here soley as a friend of good will. scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Ch@os "LORDS SOLDIER"

Ch@os

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: hmm   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 1:57 pm

Well guys i gave you my word i taled to dario and everything,im getting negativity here and on the game from andrew so i will no longer involve my self in this.If my word no longer carries any weight with even my oldest friends im done i will not return here so whatever is posted after this i will not see.Im one of the friendliest and trust worthy men in gore and i can see hatred rules peoples lifes here so im done.this is my last post you all take care and god bless you all!! scratch Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:00 pm

I'm not even worried about your word Chaos, alls im saying is i cant deal with your fucking members. Tbh this isnt even a big deal anymore its over with... forget about it. I wouldn't of even said anything about it if you didnt bring it up!!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 2:04 pm

Save me Jebus...Amen. bowdown
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:27 pm

I agree with Seek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Sponsored content

HI MY FRIENDS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI MY FRIENDS!!   HI MY FRIENDS!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI MY FRIENDS!!
Page 1 of 1