.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sorry for my old friends

Go down 
+5
Mrcho
Obsessed
Sir Krew
Acromus
louislo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
louislo

louislo

sorry for my old friends Empty
PostSubject: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 4:19 am

EN ESPAÑOL

Hola, habla louislo, les pido disculpas publicamente, por el clan LB, un clan de amigos,disculpas por mis compañeros que causaron spam e insultaron a las personas que jugaban en los server, este clan ya no existira mas, producto de una traicion de algunos miembros, por que a ellos no gustaba que yo le enseñara a jugar a las personas nuevas, espero que acepten mis disculpas.
Mi intencion nunca fue molestar a nadie Sad.

In INGLES

Hi, it louislo, I apologize publicly for the LB clan, a clan of friends, apologies for my teammates, causing spam and insulted the people who played on the server, this clan no longer exist, the product of treachery some members, because they do not like that I could teach him to play to new people, I hope you accept my apology.
My intention was never to bother anyone Sad .

..........my names: Vampiro, Louislo, Phantom Lou!slo...............................................
Back to top Go down
Acromus

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:14 am

nice move ...
Back to top Go down
Sir Krew

Sir Krew

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:24 am

LOL it's 2 late to apologiiiiiiiiiiize
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:56 am

Ya, never had a problem with Loui I guess but his pwnage with 174 ping always left me awestruck. Maybe its just me, ya Loui is the only LB I can bear to play with.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:49 pm

Its okay to apologize, as long as you stop camping in game, spamming the shit outta server, hiding until everyone gets killed, and hiding on rooftops while everyone looks for you for 10 mins and you dont bother that all other people wait on the server. Oh, and pretending to be the shiznit and starting to insult me when u kill me once in a while.

If all of that changes, then you probably realized that all of that you were doing was for real too damn GAY and that you agreed with me and understood why I called you that.

Then the apology is accepted, if thats the case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
louislo

louislo

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 5:48 am

solo pido disculpas por exmiembros del clan que causaron spam y tambien insultaron a las personas, por favor no cambiar el tema, por sus resentimientos que usted tenga hacia mi.

Traducción

only apologize for former members of the clan that caused spam and also insulted the people, please do not change the subject, you have resentments towards me.
Back to top Go down
BucK

BucK

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:37 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE L.B!!!! FKING YESS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dice

Dice

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 11:54 am

I don't mind that guys speedhack with a very high ping.Shocked (yea no shit!)
But the camping and causing people to wait for many minutes isn't acceptable.

Nice of you to come here and put forth a sincere apology Louise. Hopefully we will see a new attitude in game since actions speak much more loudly than words.
Back to top Go down
mage_wizard

mage_wizard

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 9:07 am

BucK wrote:
NO MORE L.B!

I doubt that. I guess the same people will create another clan or join an existing "bs clan" (rws or whatever) and anyway they still play, so there is no important change.
Back to top Go down
https://boom-clan.forumotion.net/forum
Darklimbo

Darklimbo

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 10:59 am

they did that already
Back to top Go down
Sir Krew

Sir Krew

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 3:29 pm

new day, new clan. rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry for my old friends   sorry for my old friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry for my old friends
Page 1 of 1