.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Mental

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 8:21 am

Hello SS, i was wondering if i could come in as a recruit. I try not to start any shit, but as many of you probably know shit still happens, i just turned 23, 4 days ago and I live in Manitoba, Canada, As for gore, i'm fairly active, hard to get on often cause of my job. I'm not that shabby of a player. I rarely snoop but i don't get 500 kills every map.

i just left [X] cause, well lets face it, it's not really going anywhere. I'v been in GS, and CWG, i left them for the same reason i left X. Anyway, Obs said i should apply for SS and it seems like a steady clan thats not going to fall apart any time soon.

Anyway, Obs said i should apply to SS so here i am taking him up on his offer
Back to top Go down
Obsessed

Obsessed

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 9:05 am

Em glad you did,just hang around as members decide what is to be done.
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:25 pm

Hi Mental,first thing im going to check with everybody else to make sure that you are not on the bad side with anyone from SS.Lets start from there and we will see where this is going.You need to have TS.Dunno what else to say atm....
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 9:29 pm

Played with you several times Mental, i know you as Marauder and Artillary Master. Good team player, good skills overall and very courteous. No Problems here what so ever. Choosing .SS. was a good move.
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 11:37 am

Hello there, I always thought you were 49er, dunno why ...

What were your old nicknames, I think I remember Marauder from somewhere....when did you start playing gore?

Stick around and we'll check things out, you absolutely need to have microphone so you can come on teamspeak...

we'll keep you posted..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Mr.Mental

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 3:39 pm

the only names i've ever used are artillary master, Mr. Mental and Marauder. and no i'm definately not 49er
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1