.:SS:.CLAN.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:SS:.CLAN.

.Best.of.the.Best.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raptor`s application For Recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

Raptor`s     application For Recruitment  Empty
PostSubject: Raptor`s application For Recruitment    Raptor`s     application For Recruitment  Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 5:26 pm

1. Tell us all the nicknames that you actually use: Raptor is all I go by, I have used Player

2. Tell us the players from .SS. that you played the most with: TKO I was his Mop Boy, He Mops the Floor with me :)

3. Your age: 51

4. Where do you live: United States of America

5. How long you have been playing Gore: about Three Years not long

6. In what other clans have you been in if any: No other clans

7. Why did you choose to apply to .SS. whats your main goal: Gore is the Only Game of any type I have Ever Played Period, I Try to do my Best at whatever it is I am doing, it didn`t take me long to find Out S.S. Has some of the Best Players so to do my Best I have to Learn from the Best ,I have along way to go , I have Team Speak . I appreciate your consideration of my application

Raptor

Back to top Go down
MirrorImage
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
MirrorImage

PostSubject: Re: Raptor`s application For Recruitment    Raptor`s     application For Recruitment  Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 2:09 am

Sup Raptor! cheers
Back to top Go down
MadMax

MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Raptor`s application For Recruitment    Raptor`s     application For Recruitment  Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 3:14 pm

cheers Cool Raptor!!! I dont think you would have any problem getting in bro!! I think everyone here thinks your good player and a good guy! Thanks for choosing SS bro, we need another old guy like me! Good Lux man! Damn I thought i was the oldest in gore! lol! 48yrs and counting here bro Raptor`s     application For Recruitment  339192
Back to top Go down
TKO
TKO

PostSubject: Re: Raptor`s application For Recruitment    Raptor`s     application For Recruitment  Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 11:56 pm

Nice...it is going to take some time ,but stick around and we will let you know..:)
Back to top Go down
Mrcho
Administrator
Administrator
Mrcho

PostSubject: Re: Raptor`s application For Recruitment    Raptor`s     application For Recruitment  Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 2:57 pm

Sup man.

I will put you up for a vote.

I just sent you a private msg (PM). Check in your upper menu it says YOU HAVE 1 NEW MSG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssclan.net
Raptor
.Clan.Member.
.Clan.Member.
Raptor

PostSubject: Thank you all   Raptor`s     application For Recruitment  Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 11:32 pm

Hello to

MrCho,Tko,MadMax & MirrorImage

I wanted to Thankyou all For your words an Mr cho I sent you a return pm

See you all on Gore

Raptor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raptor`s application For Recruitment    Raptor`s     application For Recruitment  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raptor`s application For Recruitment
Page 1 of 1